chapter6:shopping day

After getting back from lunch, banager and kira were heading back to their dorm while banager was still thinking about the gundam being on remnant "hey banager we'll find it i know it" banager looks at kira "thanks man" they did a fist bump as they continue to walk to thier dorm. They then a door open of a dorm room and out came a young blonde boy running towards them "oh man I'm late i hope they don't hate me for this" he then runs into both banager and kira. He then fell right on his butt "hey you okay?" He looked up to see them looking down at him. He then got up and shake the dust off "Yeah I'm fine but i don't recognize you 2, you guys new here?" They scratched there heads "well you can say that, I'm banager links and this is kira yamato" the boy nodded "name's jaune arc short,sweet rolls right of the tounge ladies love it" they titled there heads "suuuure" jaune scratched his head "well uh nevermind so what kingdom you guys came from?" They look at eachother and back at jaune "kingdom?" Jaune looked at them shocked "you know vale, vasgo, mistral and atlas" both banager and kira can't make any words besides "uh well um" until 1 familiar girl said "there from patch like me and yang" they were shocked "oh hi ruby, so they're from patch?" Ruby nodded "yep now for you excuse me I'm going to need these 2 jaune see ya!" She grabbed both pilots and ran out the door leaving jaune alone

A/N:hello darkness my old friend

"Whoa whoa whoa! Ruby slow down!" She stopped leaving the pilots now being able to catch thier breath "ruby *pants* what *pants* is it *pants* do you want us *pants* to do" ruby looks at banager with a smile "we're going shopping!" The pilots tilted they're heads in confusion "shopping?" Ruby nodded as yang pulled up "yeah if you are going to live here you need to dress right" both pilots looks at thier clothes "what's wrong with our clothes?" ruby scratched her head "well to put it this was when was the last time you washed your clothes?" Both pilots sniffed their clothes "i see what you mean but if it's that bad we can wash them" ruby grabs them both "nope we're going shopping and were getting new clothes" and then she runs again leaving yang alone "oi! Don't leave me here!" she got onto her motorcycle and zooms off after them.

Vale shopping District,

Ruby then stopped at the entrance of the district with both pilots gasping for air "welcome to Vale's shopping district!" both pilots looked up and saw tons of people walking while holding bags "woah" ruby smiled "well come on Banager lets get shopping" she grabs him as rushes to a store as yang comes up, getting off her bike "well Kira guess it's just you and me then" she then grabs kira and walks towards a nearby store.

with ruby and banager,

"hmmm which one fits you" banager was sitting down on a chair while ruby was looking at a couple of outfits. what caught his eyes was a white jacket with red lines on it and navy blue pants. so he got up and grabbed it off the rack "hey ruby how about this?" ruby turns around and sees the outfit "perfect! now go try it on!" banager made his way towards a fitting room to put on the cloths. minutes later he comes out with the cloths on "wow! you look so good!" all banager did was smile "heh thanks ruby" ruby grabs her wallet from her pocket "I'll pay for it" minutes later they both got out of the store with the bought cloths as banager thinks to himself 'man she's nice to me and the guys since we got here and helpful even though we are strangers from another universe' ruby then turns around "so I have this question, are you and Kira brothers like the same mom?" banager turned towards ruby "well no we are not brothers. but please don't freak out okay?" ruby nods "okay well me and Riddie from the universal century timeline, Kira and Athrun are from the cosmic era timeline, Mika and Akihiro are from the post disaster timeline and Setsuna and Stratos are from the anno domini timeline" ruby tilts her head "then if you all are from different timelines how do you all know each other?" banager looked up to the sky "I don't know one minute I was heading back to the argama the next I see the freedom and the archangel" ruby thinks for a moment "maybe the 4 timelines combined into 1 timeline?" banager looks at ruby "maybe" ruby pulls out her scroll "guess its time to head back" banager nodded. so they started there way back. they then see yang and Kira next to the bike with Kira wearing his new outfit on and made there way back to beacon.

A/N:its Kira's outfit from seed destiny

Also A/N:it's theory time! How did the 4 timelines combined? Good luck and see you in the next chapter BYE-BYE!