chapter7:looming doom

In the cafeteria of beacon, team RWBY was talking to another team with jaune it with him saying.

"This sucks that we have to go to class next week how come spring break can't last longer?" A girl with orange hair throws a apple at her partner with black hair and highlights who catches it without looking.

"Nora, please don't throw food at anyone you'll start a food fight." The girl, now known as Nora giggles "come on Ren, lighten up will ya?" the girl with red hair in a ponytail also giggles.

"she's got a point ren, you can't be serious forever" ren looks at her "Pyhrra, I'm not serious, I can laugh at times but not all the time." Ruby looked around, almost like she's waiting for someone or some people. "Man, where are they?"

Pyhrra looked at the young leader "who are you waiting for Ruby?" She looks at Pyhrra "my friends, they're new here" Jaune would stop eatting his food and turns towards the young leader.

"You mean banager and kira?" She nods "yes and they and their friends that are from uh Mistal." Pyhrra tilts her head. "Okay"

Then a round ball rolls on to the teams "Hey is that?" The ball starts bouncing and the ears started flaping "hello friends, hello friends" jaune and the others looked over "what's that?" Ruby picks it up "this is haro" pyhrra waves at haro while her friends were confused "does that belong to you ruby?" then someone grabs it out of ruby's hands "actually, haro belongs to me" they turn to the guy who was holding haro "everyone this is stratos one of the new students here" lockon all did was pat ruby's head "yep she's right me and the guys are new here and speaking of them" they all see his teammates walking to the table "hi guys" athrun waved and saw jaune and his team "hello there" jaune and his team waved as athrun and his team sits down "I'm Athrun zala I'm the team leader of ARLA" "names lockon straos but call me lockon and you met my friend haro" "I'm Riddie Marsenes, " "Akihiro Altland" they waved "I'm jaune arc leader of team JNPR" "hiiiiiii! I'm nora Valerie it's nice to meet you! This is my friend ren! We've been together for years but not together-together!" But sadly nora was stopped by an apple throw by yang "I'm pyhrra nikos please to meet you" "I'm lee ren it's an honor" Nora retaliates with a grape throw but yang grabs it with her mouth and eats it. Ruby then stands up with a binder in hand "friends! Teammates! Weiss" "hey!" "For 4 score and 7 minutes ago i had a dream!" Lockon,athrun and riddie thinks for a moment on where the quote came from "this gonna be good!" "A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had...... Ever!" Weiss then sees a binder with her name on it "ruby did you steal my binder?" Ruby then place a "peace" sign infront of the ice queen "I'm not a crook!" "Ruby what are you talking about?" "I'm talking about kicking this semester off with a bang!" She points at blake "i always kick my semesters off with a yang eh? Anyone?" Everyone groaned and facepalmed themselves "if kira we're here he'll laugh." Ruby then realized that banager's team wasn't here "come to think of it, the guys aren't here. Where could they have gone?" Yang was pelted by the apple she threw at nora. To retaliate, she threw an orange at nora. But she dodged and it hit akihiro making him drop his plate and as the rest of ARLA moved all the way back with them saying "uh oh" akihiro then gets up and grabs a carten of milk, looks at yang and chuck it at yang hitting her and making her fall of the table with [of course] nora laughing her ass off with everyone except nora saying in there heads 'this can't be good'.

In team BSKM's dorm,

"Hey kira what's that?" Banager said to his friend seeing something on a computer "this? This can help us contact the others" both mika and setsuna got up from there beds with setsuna saying "wait do you mean?" "Yep! With this we can contact our friends on the archangel" "the isribi" "and the ptolemy" kira then looked at banager who wasn't happy but sad "hey we'll find the argama and everyone on it. I know it" "yeah..." Then their stomachs growled. They then looked at the clock and seeing that is past lunch "oh crap! We're late for lunch!" They rushed out of there dorm and ran to the cafeteria (wait
... Cafe....teria? So does that mean teria is the founder of the cafeteria?)

[A/N:Also I'm not going to add the food fight sence because i can't write the entire thing I'm sorry for those who want to see it here again truly sorry]

But as they soon got to the cafeteria, they saw all the food scattered all over the place, cartins of milk all over the place, team JNPR imprints on a wall, a big hole on said wall and team ARLA on the floor covered with food [wow this puts all wars to shame]. They then see a yellow haired boy with a tail on its butt with a blue haired boy who is also covered in food "man i love these guys!" The other young boy wiped the food off his face. Then glynda storms into the cafe saying "children! Please don't play with your food" nora burped while yang crashed to the ground from very high up. Glynda mutters under her breath with ozpin walking up his coffee in hand "take it easy glynda" "these kids are suppose to be the next huntsmen and huntresses and yet they still act like there 5 and not to mention the pilots of those machines i still don't trust them, they could be spies ozpin" ozpin looked at the pilots with kira helping yang up "i don't see them as spys glynda" glynda tries to speak but ends up sighing.

Meanwhile,

A ship was hovering just above the ground inside of a mountain as multiple mobile suits comes and goes from inside the ship to the outside World. While in the ship, multiple engineers were working on a mobile suit but the mobile suit in question has no arms, legs and no color on it. Next to it is another mobile suit in a grey color scheme with [THICC] legs and a backpack attached with the arms and head missing. "How are the repairs of the sinanju?" "Well lord frontal we got the cockpit repaired but we still need to attach new arms and legs, and paint it red again" "do it before the day i want my sinanju all ready for when i face the unicorn again. Also how's the Providence?" "One of the arms just got off the belt and in the middle of adding the shield unit" "good" full frontal walks away and sees ali trawling his gun "ali can i ask a request?" "Eh?" Ali stops and puts his gun into the holster "I'm asking you to scout out for the gundams they could be anywhere in the world also take ein with you" "why should i scout shouldn't ein do it but, i guess I'll take it" ali walks off as full frontal walks into his quarters "that very day...... is where the universal century was no more" he takes off his mask "but this world is different than the universal century but either way this world will fall along with the gundams" he places his mask on and sees 2 mobile suits launched from a catapult "and when that day comes.... Everyone won't be safe" he walks out but not before saying "get ready banager links." He walks off with his arms behind his back.

[Well i hope you like it and also yes ein still lives i felt that his character in IBO was good but wasted horribly so yeah he's here if you have any questions comment them down below. See ya!.]