2

A week had passed by. I had learned to get to know all the roomnumbers by head and faced the challenge to get ready within ten minutes every morning, since I had to start at seven and sleep truelly intrested me more than my looks would.

I've got befriended with this girl Nadia. She's actually my room mate but such a nice girl. I do have to give her credits for her amazing hair. Like..It doesn't matter how many products I use, my hair will never get the volume she has.

Yes, that secretly does piss me off.

Still like her tho, but a little jealousy is there indeed.

"Vera!"

A loud voice mentioned my name as I turned around in suprise. I had just finnished my first floor and still had a few more rooms to do.

"Oh hey" I smiled as the face of one of my collegas showed up.

I had talked to this girls several times, yet I'm still not able of memorizing her name.

I'm just really bad at names, can't really help it.

So instead of saying her name, I just smiled and tried to make it look cool.

"Can you please, please, please do me a small favour?" She begged as she held onto my arm.

I frowned at her.

"I will do something in return, I promise. Just please I need your help" She muttered petitionary.

"And what may that be?" I asked quietly.

"Could you please do a few rooms for me? I have the numbers right here with me just incase."

She sounded rather impatient.

I laughed a little at her. What was she even thinking of me right now? "What makes you think I will do that?"

"Look I really can't explain right now but I certainly will."

"Uhm-"

"I will do you a favour back anytime you ask me to okay? Just please do this one thing for me.."

She actually seemed very nervous about it, and somehow it did convince me to do this for her.

After all, having some friends wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Okay fine, just give me the numbers already" I sighed out with sarcasm as I was trying to tease her a little.

"Really?" She looked at me in amazement like she just had won the lottery or anything like it. "Oh my god thank you so much!" She cheered as she hugged me intensely.

"Okay okay" I grinned in laughter as she gave me a piece of paper with the rooms I had to visite." Now go before anyone notices you".

"Thanks Vera" A wide smile appeared on her lips. "Bless you"

I just watched her run away as I continued completing my list along with hers. Roomservice is an easy thing but it is kinda hard to work and see all these people still laying in bed as they complain about the time, while you've been awake for a few hours already.

Just suck it up and earn the money you need right?

I nocked upon the door that was written on the note she gave me.Just three more rooms after this one and my shift would be over which would mean I could spend time at the pool today with Nadia since we planned on doing that all week long but never really had the chance to.

"Open the door" I heard a male voice say.

Following his distructions I opened the door and entred the hotel suite.