chapter four

a couple of weeks later..................

Charlotte called like a trillion times but i wouldn't let her speak, it was clear that she was cheating on me.

as we walked into school, i saw a girl walking with the head teacher, i know that i hadn't seen her before, and she had a strong accent. our eyes met but we broke the gaze, she was beautifully tanned, she wasn't wearing make up but was still cute, her light brown eyes and straightened hair. she was totally my type. as she walked away, i realized one thing, i promised my self that i would never fall for anyone anymore. 

i walked into form and our teacher went through the casual notices, then she announced that a new girl was moving in, my heart stopped as she walked in, the teacher introduced her as jada, my mystery girl had revealed her name, the teacher told her that her seat was next to me and i was lowkey gassed. she was fully my type.

i managed to open my mouth and introduce myself, "hi, my name is brandon, what's yours?" she replied with "hi, urmm my name is jayda, nice to meet." i could tell she was shy so i kinda broke the ice, "dont worry the people may look all prestige but trust they're not, we are practically the same". she let out a little chuckle. the bell rang and me and jayda had already exchanged numbers and had arranged for her to meet the rest of the boys.

i walked into english to see jayda sitting at the front, she let out a little smile indicating that i could sit next to her, the lesson started and jayda blew my mind, she is so goddamn clever. the lesson flied by and before you know it, the bell rang. me and jayda walked out togther then eventually meeting up with the boys. we made our way to the music room and introduced her to all the boys. me and the boys were just being the antisocial people we are, suddenly we heard a girl singing issues by julia micheals, at first we all thought that someone was listening to a cover but i turned around to see jayda working her magic, i turned around to the boys, "i think we found our feature". we all agreed, well everyone except zion.