chapter eight

brandon's point of view

after the party, well malu has been extra kind and not gonna lie i missed our friendship, i missed trusting her but if only i knew where that trust went. all i know is that i need to get to jayda and since malu was the last person that spoke to jayda after this party.

I was on my to lesson and malu practically flung herself on me, i walked in, malu following behind me. jayda got up to speak but her jaw dropped when she saw malu with me. she was so hurt, as if i had betrayed her. she sat down and didn't look me in my eyes. i went to my seat which was right next to jayda. then zion came and said "broo i ain't sitting with malu so i'm sitting here". i asked jayda and she replied "zion's sitting here, go sit with maluluu" the pure hurt in her voice. 

lesson ended and i walked out to see zion giving jayda a bear hug, i dont know if z was trying to tease me but this made me feel some sort of way. i know i have feelings for her but i don't know what it was exactly but something is definetly there. i just need to know what i did to jayda for her to be ignoring me like this. i want jayda back even though i've known her for a week but she has an effect on me, an effect i've never felt before. 

malutrevejo: taken by the one and only bee 🐝

tagged: @brandon_arreaga

likes: 12534
comments disabled

WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK MALU IS PLAYING AT