chapter ten

Brandon POV:

Ever since J stopped talking to me, everything is a shambles. I miss talking to her, jamming with her, miss holding her and her being there for me, no matter what. The one thing that helped me other than J was he studio so that's where I went 

skip the studio:

I composed some sick tune and me and the boys thought that it could be a song that we could release since we hadn't released anything in a long time , all of us had the role of writing or own verses and might was coming together, 

"And in my heart it feels like no one else was ever for you
And I'm sorry for the times you ever
Thought that I ignored you (so sorry girl)
I'm sorry bae that's just the way it works
You get that feeling in me jumping when you flirt
So when you come around me wearing that
Yeah I might be smiling but it hurts
And nobody knows"

i guess jayda does something to me but i promised myself that i wouldn't fall for anyone else, especially after char and malu but i couldn't help it. i had used all my studio time so i decided to go home, i made my to the car to hear someone calling me, i thought it was so fans so i had to be prepared but i realised that it was a familiar voice and more voices joined in, in the distance i saw j and the boys running towards me, i was so hurt so i decided to ignore them but j got there before me, and stared into my eyes, just stared and didn't say anything. I was shocked as to she's been ignoring me and blanking me for so long, the anger was building up "j what do you want, break my heart again", her reaction was not what i excepted, she calmly replied with "no b, i came to tell you the truth, malu made me blank you and cut you off". she paused to take a breath, i replied "why, why would you do that, why, tell me", i managed to say that without tearing up. her reply shocked  me "or she would kill me and hurt you, and her family are high in the mafia".

 i knew she was lying, i knew she was bullshitting. "jayda, stop lying to me, malu wouldnt do that and even if she did, if she told you to jump off a cliff, you would do it. get out my face". after i finished i looked at the boys and they were disgusted, zion was about to jump me but jayda stopped him. "brandon if you think i would lie to you, then you really dont know me, i takes alot for me to tell the truth and the fact i told you clearly shows something", with tears in her eyes she ran as fast as she could. 

i turned to the boys "why would she make something up like that". nick got so fired up, walked up to my face and said "you really don't get it do you, she told you the truth, knowing that she's risking her life, in case you weren't paying attention, jayda is now in danger, if that doesn't show anything, i dunno what does", pushed me and walked away full of disappointment.

the boys left me starstruck, had i just fucked up my chance of fixing my relationship with her??

authors note: some shit went down y'alllll