chapter seven

jayda's point of view 

I had to do that, it was for the sake of brandon, I really like him and it kills me knowing that I have to do this, the last things I said to him was to leave it, I'm falling of him and there's nothing I can do about it. 

I left and got an uber back home. The words malu said just really messed me up, the bad thing was that I'm in the same class as b for majority of the school day and he's gonna want to know what happened, if only he could leave me be.

I got up and dragged myself out, knowing I would have to face brandon, I would just ignore him.
I got in the uber and got to school early to ask my teachers if I could move seats but they had already made b my assigned partner for my whole stay, this would just make my situation with b ten times worse.
I sat down and tried to think that everything would be fine, I just kept reassuring myself that he would drop it. The other students strolled in and I saw edwin, zion and Austin come in, I wondered where b was but remembered that I shouldnt care even though I really did and all this is difficult but its for the sake of him, if I had it my way, I wouldn't have done this but it isn't, it's malu's. Zion made his way to me and basically interrograted me but I can't say jack because brandon will get hurt. That's when I saw him with malu.
my heart sank, how could she.

WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK MALU SAID TO JAYDA