too afraid to tell you

No one's POV

Bonnie was there, at the backstage thinking about his lover, just like how he always does.
He just doesn't know how to tell Freddy about his feelings, so he just keeps there, crying on his knees, every day, all day.
"I'm... I'm so stupid.." more and more tears start to roll down on the bunny's cheeks.

"Why do I like him? Loving him just... makes me feel even worse, the fact that we'll never be together..." it's been 1 year since Bonnie started to get the feeling, he had never felt it before.

Freddy was the first one Bonnie ever loved, he is so kind and nice with Bonnie, and Bonnie couldn't just ignore or struggle with this new feeling, cause, anyways, this is not something any of us can control.

"What am I..." Bonnie starts sobbing as he starts to wipe the tears from one of his eyes.
"What am I even thinking? We are both boys... it's not right to date someone of the same sex..." Bonnie always thought this way, he thinks everybody is prejudiced, that's why he never told anyone he was gay.

He's too afraid to, so he decides to keep this as a secret than telling them.
"I-I wish I could tell y-" Bonnie gets his ears up.
"Bonnie?? You there?" Freddy yelled a little bit from the other side of the door.

Bonnie recognized the voice and immediately started wiping his lot of tears, but doesn't say anything, wishing Freddy to go away.
'Please just... leave me alone.....' Bonnie thinks with himself wiping those tears yet.
'I just need to be alone... or maybe I need someone to talk to... I don't even know what I want anymore..' Bonnie thinks with himself again and then hugs his own knees.

"Come on Bonnie... I heard your voice... I'm coming in" Freddy says and gets no reply, so he decided to slowly open the door.
Bonnie quickly gets up and finishes wiping his tears.
Freddy walks in and sees Bonnie standing there with a forced smile on his face.

"You ok?" Freddy asks worried.
"I heard you sobbing here and I couldn't just ignore..." he continues.
"Y.. yeah... I'm doing just fine, no need to worry" Bonnie replies with a sad smile and looking away.

"...I know you're not okay Bon... you were... crying... I can tell by the tone of your voice... Please just tell me what's wrong and I'll help you, I promise" Freddy is being nice with Bonnie again, that's when Bonnie feels that thing again, that thing called "love". His cheeks heat up a little and he doesn't know what to say.

"I'm just afraid of being judged... that's all..." Bonnie starts to rub his arm shyly.
Freddy looks at Bonnie straight in the eyes with a serious look.
"Look Bonnie, I won't EVER judge my best friend, nor make fun of you, I'll always support you, no matter what happens, ok?" As Freddy finished saying that sentence, one final tear rolls down on Bonnie's cheek.

And it wasn't a sadness tear, it was a tear of joy.
Bonnie was feeling so many things now. Love, joy, sadness and fear.
Bonnie takes a deep breathe and...
"ILOVEYOU" Bonnie spills it out, but, Freddy didn't understand one word.

"Sorry... you said it too fast, can you... repeat it?" Freddy says as scratches his neck kind of embarrassed.
By now, Bonnie is blushing like crazy.
"I... I said I... I love you Freddy" Bonnie keeps thinking on something else to say.

Freddy doesn't know what to say, the room is a completely silence.
"...I had no i-" Freddy gets interrupted.
"I understand if you are mad at me... it's just the truth..." Bonnie says in a sad tone heading out of the backstage, but Freddy grabs his arm before he does.

Bonnie immediately looks at Freddy, whose is blushing a lot, looking into Bonnie's eyes.
"Don't go, please" Freddy asks Bonnie to stay.
"Why do y-" before Bonnie could say anything, Freddy suddently kisses Bonnie on the lips.

"MFreddy??!" Bonnie moans as Freddy kisses him.
Bonnie's ears and cheeks start to get even redder.
After 10 seconds, Freddy breaks the kiss.
"W-wha-" Bonnie stutters as his face is like a tomato.

"I love you too" Freddy says with a warm smile.
Then Freddy kisses Bonnie's lips again, this time Bonnie closed his eyes and melt into the kiss.

The end