Bonnie's notebook

No one's POV

It's 2 AM and both of Freddy and Bonnie are on the stage. Freddy is bored looking for something to do, and Bonnie is writing in a notebook.
Bonnie never let anyone touch that notebook, it seems to be the most important thing in the world for him.

'I wonder... what does Bonnie always write on that thing...? He's always... blushing when he's writing that, what if it is... a diary?? NOW I'M CURIOUS!!' Freddy thought to himself as he planned how to take the notebook away from Bonnie.

'The end! Gosh! I'm so excited with this new idea of mine! Creating a fanfic was an AWESOME idea!!' Bonnie thought to himself as he smiled.
'Onto chapter two! Okay... what should I start with...? Oh oh! Just had an idea!' Bonnie turns the page of the notebook and starts writing again.

'Man... I'M FREAKING CURIOUS!!! I NEED A PLAN TO GET THAT NOTEBOOK NOW!!' Freddy couldn't stop staring at that notebook, Bonnie doesn't notice it though, cause Freddy's on the other side of the stage.

'Maybe I could just... take it away and run to the main office... so I can lock myself there! Hahah Fazbear, you are a genius! Thank you Fazbear, you are a genius too' Freddy thought to himself, or I should say, he talked with himself.

Freddy gets up and goes towards Bonnie, whose is really focused.
"Hey Bonnie" Freddy says as a "hi".
Bonnie immediately blushes and shuts his notebook.
"He-heey Fred! How are you?" Bonnie asks trying not to sound embarrassed.

"I'm doing good! What about you?"
"I'm good too!" Bonnie keeps looking at Freddy, expecting him to go, so Bonnie could continue to write on his notebook.
"So..." Bonnie said looking away.

"Err... Bonnie? Who's that animatronic behind you?" Freddy asks with a confused expression.
"Huh?" Bonnie turns his face away to see. Freddy grabs Bonnie's notebook, and starts running to the main office.
'GOTCHA!!' Freddy thought to himself as he ran.

"FREDDY!!! GIVE IT BAAAAACK!!" Bonnie yelled so hard that made everyone in the pizzeria hear that.
Bonnie starts to run after Freddy, whose heart is beating really fast, afraid of being caught by Bonnie.
"GET BACK HERE FAZBEAR!!" yelled the upset bunny.

Freddy almost got caught but he arrived at the main office and then locked the left door.
"Maaan...." Freddy says in a relief tone.
Freddy looked through the glass beside the door and he saw Bonnie yelling things he couldn't hear, due the closed door. But one thing is right, Bonnie is really upset.

"Well.. time to read what's written here" Freddy's pupils dilate as he's opening the notebook.
Freddy starts to read it out loud.
"DON'T READ THAAAAT!!" Bonnie kept yelling but Freddy couldn't hear him.

"Okay, let's see!" Freddy says before starting to read it.

"A Fronnie fanfic" Freddy's expression changed into confused when he read that.
"Fronnie fanfic? What's that? What's 'Fronnie'?" Freddy asks himself.

"Chapter 1 - Freddy and Bonnie forever" Freddy kept silent for a few seconds as his thoughts was full of questions.

"What???? Was Bonnie the one who wrote it??? Wait!!!! It means that..." Freddy looks to the glass beside the door, and Bonnie was no longer there.
"Where's Bon-" Freddy gets cut off by someone jumping onto his back.

"GIVE IT BAAAACK!!" Bonnie had entered in the main office by the other door and continued telling Freddy to give it back.
"Calm down Bon!! Aahhhh" Freddy falls on the floor and Bonnie keeps sitting on Freddy's back.
"This belongs to me" Bonnie says as he takes the notebook from Freddy's hand.

"Wait! Do you like me???" Freddy said in a surprised tone.
Bonnie's face gets red in one second.
"What?! That's stupid Freddy!" Bonnie forces a smile.

"First of all, get off of me please" Freddy starts with.
Bonnie gets up, and so does Freddy.
"Second of all, I kind of read what you wrote bonnie..." Freddy explained.

"Yo-you did????" Freddy nods.
"I can... explain boss.... it was just a project I was worki-" Bonnie gets cut off by his boss.
"Bonnie!" Freddy starts with and then takes a step forward.
"Yeah...?" Asks the bunny-blushing.

Freddy takes another step forward, so now he is really close to Bonnie.
"No need to explain, I feel the same way" Freddy says.
Freddy grabs Bonnie's hand pulling him closer and kissed the bunny, whose was confused at the start, but after a while, melt into the kiss.

"Oh my goood!! They're too cute!" Whispers chica with a nose bleeding.
"Yarr, me have to agree with ya, Lass" Foxy whispers back at her.

The end