hypnotism

Bonnie's POV

"BONNIIIIIIEE!!" I hear Chica's yelling as she comes in the backstage. She looks excited.
"I'm not that far away from you, Chica" I complain about her yelling.
"What do you want anyways?" I ask her.

"How rude!" She says.
"I didn't mean to, I'm just busy practicing guitar" I say as I place my guitar on the table.
"Ok ok! It doesn't matter! Can I make something cool??" She asks me expecting me to say yes.
I don't wanna make her sad so, I nodded my head.

"Good!!" She starts with.
"So, what do you wanna do?" I ask crossing my arms.
"I just learned how to hypnotize someone!" She says, but I start to laugh, which makes her stop smiling.
"I-it's true!" Chica says.

"Hahah, okay okay, I believe you" I say in a sarcastic tone.
"Hm, wanna see?" She asks.
"Yeah yeah, of course, I wanna see you failing" I say laughing a little. Chica grins as she pulls up an hipnotism clock.

No one's POV

She starts to slowly rock the clock.
"Er..." Bonnie keeps watching the clock wherelse it goes.
'It's working! He's hyptonized!' Chica thinks to herself.
Chica places the clock on the table and looks at Bonnie, who has a serious face, looking at nowhere.

"This is gonna be fun!" Chica says to herself really excited.
"Now, Bonnie the Bunny. I am your master and you will do everything I ask" Chica says waiting for an answer.
Bonnie nods slowly his head.
"Now er.. lemme see..." She starts thinking on something to make Bonnie do.

She keeps thinking until something pops on her mind.
She starts to burst into laughter.
"This is gonna be REALLY funny!" She says trying to stop laughing.
"Okay so" she cuts herself off by a little chuckle.
"Now, as your master, I demand you to steal a kiss from Foxy!" Chica says waiting Bonnie's answer.

Bonnie, without saying a word, heads out of the backstage and goes to the pirate cove.
Chica keeps spying on Bonnie from the backstage.

Foxy's POV

I am in a deep sleep inside my pirate cove.
But then, someone makes me wake up, someone had opened the curtains of my pirate cove.
I suddenly open my eyes and sit up.
"Bonnie?! What the hell are ya doing here?! Get. Out!" He seems not to listen to me, he doesn't even say a word in reply.

I put my head out of the curtains looking down at Bonnie.
"Are ya deaf or something?! I said----" He still doesn't hear me, but, this time he pulled me by the furs of my chest and kissed me on the lips.
WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?!
I pull away being free of the kiss and get out of my pirate cove.

Bonnie starts walking away without saying anything, like nothing had happened.
I grab one of his ears as he's turned away from me.
"Ya're not going anywhere bunny" I say as I throw him against the wall by pulling his ear.

Chica's POV

OMG he's gonna kill Bonnie because of meh!! I've gotta stop Foxyyyy!
I run towards Foxy, who is about to punch Bonnie.
I grab Foxy's fist and he looks at me.
"Let go of my hand Chica" He said trying to sound calm.

"No please! It's not Bonnie's fault! It was mine" I say laughing at Foxy.
"Did ya dare him to do this, Chica?!" He asks mad at me.
"Yes sorry! I hypnotized him"
Foxy's expression turned from mad to a little excited.

"Did ya say... Hypnotized?" He asks while looking at Bonnie.
"Yeah I did!" I say with an excited tone.
"That's..." Foxy's expression changes to excited as well.
"That's great Chica! Did ya know the things we could do??" Foxy asked me.

"Uhh... No! Tell me tell me!" I say.
"Ok I'll give ya a clue! It has something to do with our favorite shipp" Foxy looks at me with a smirking and smiling face at the same time.
OMG OMG OMG!!! FRONNIE!
"How didn't I think on that earlier?!?! I were so dumb! It's our chance to make this shipp happen Foxyyy!" I say jumping on my feet excited like heck.

"Damn right, lass!" He says pointing his hook at me.
"WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!" I yell at Foxy for no reason.
"I DON'T KNOW!" he yells back playfully.
Foxy and I both look at Bonnie, then look at each other again trying not to laugh.

"Bonnie the bunny, now this is the last thing I will demand you to do. You will fall in a quick sleep, and when you wake up, you will be yourself again, but when you do, you will immediately look for Freddy and tell him your feelings towards him!" I say looking into his "dead" Eyes, after 10 seconds, he closes his eyes, falling asleep.

Bonnie's POV

"Where I... Where am..." I ask to myself as my eyes slowly get open.
"Foxy? Chica? What happened to..." I start with but, something makes me stop, I start to feel something.
I get up on my feet against my will.
"What's happening to..." I cut myself off.

"Why do I want to look for Freddy? Why do I want to... Tell him how I feel?" I start getting more and more confused.
"Foxy it worked!" Chica exclaims to Foxy.
I look at both of them with a look saying "what did you do?"
"Don't worry lad, go ahead! Do what Ya have to" Foxy says and he pulls up his eye patch, winking one of his eyes in the end.

"I will!" I say against my will, not knowing why yet.
"...what the hell is happening to m-" I interrupt myself again by walking away.
After a while, I find Freddy in his office.
"Hey Freddy! Can I walk in?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure Bon" He allows me.
I step in a little nervous, for God knows why.
He gets up from his chair and stands in front of me, waiting for me to say something.
"I need to tell you someth-" I say against my will but, I cover my mouth before I can finish.

Freddy figures out what I was going to say, though.
"Need to tell me what?" He asks me.
"Oh! It's nothing Fr-" I get cut off by myself again.
"I have a crush on you" What?! What did I just say right now?! Why did I say that?
"What! No I didn't mean that!" I can feel my face heat up every second of the time.
"What I mean is... I like like you" What's wrong with me?!

Freddy's POV

Oh my god, has Bonnie just confessed his feelings for me?
I can see his face blushing, and, so is mine, I keep silent, not knowing what to say.
Then he asks something I didn't expect him to.
"Do you feel the same?" He turns his face away, looking at me with the corner of his eye.

Dang... I try to keep calm so I don't look like I'm nervous.
"I do feel the same" I say and right after that, I lift Bonnie's chin with my hand and kiss him.
But something interrupts us, it was the flashlight of a camera being hold by Foxy and Chica.
"Perfect picture!" Chica yells a little.

"You... You guys!" Bonnie says and looks away in embarrassment.
I just keep staring at them with indignation while they look at the picture.

(Mike: Sorry about the background guys, I tried to draw this as fast as I could

(Mike: Sorry about the background guys, I tried to draw this as fast as I could ._.)

The end