Bonnie's brothers

No one's POV

Everyone's gathered at the kitchen, Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy sitting around the table and Chica cooking the pizzas.

Foxy is messing with his hook, Freddy's messing with his bow tie and Bonnie is chatting with someone on his cellphone.

"No man!" Bonnie whispers yelling to himself, everybody heard him, though.
"What's wrong Bonnie?" Foxy asks.
"Huh?" Bonnie tries to pretend that nothing happened.

"You whispered 'No man!', what's the problem?" Freddy continues.
"Oh, i-it's just that... my family wants to visit me..." Bonnie says with a face saying "what do I do?!?".

"Really Bonnie?? We'll get to know your family! That's amazing!" Chica says in an excited tone.
"Not... exactly, the only ones left of my family are me, and my two brothers" Bonnie explains.

"When are they coming?" Freddy asks.
"..tomorrow..." Bonnie says.
"And aren't ya happy, lad??" Foxy asks with his pirate accent.
"Well it's... been 4 years so, yeah, I'm kind of" Bonnie says as he continues to chat with someone on the cellphone.

"Ok then, you two can come over here tomorrow, in the middle of the night, that's when we're not working, is this ok?" It's what Bonnie texted, waiting his brother to reply.

"Yes, it is, we'll be there tomorrow at 1AM" his brother replies and then leaves the chat.
When Bonnie saw the message, he blocked his cellphone and left at the table.
"They're coming tomorrow at 1AM" Bonnie tells them.

"The Pizza is done! And... we have no pizzas on fridge anymore, I need someone to go with me in the storage and take some more" chica says as she looks at Foxy.
"What! Why me?!" Foxy complains.

"Cause I'm asking you to" chica says.
"Ugh, ok, can we go tomorrow? It's too late now" Foxy says as excuse to do it later.
"Ok then" Chica says as she takes the pizza to the table.

Time skip for next day

"Okay, so it's 12:55, Foxy, come on, let's go to the storage now" chica says as she looks at the clock.
"Why nooooow...." Foxy whines.
"You know what Foxy, sometimes you look like a child" Chica says giggling as Foxy crosses his arms.

"Let's just go" Chica says and starts to head to the storage, followed by Foxy.
Bonnie looks at the clock for the last time.
"You can do it Bonnie, it'll be one night" Bonnie mumbles to himself.

"You waiting for your brothers?" Freddy came out of nowhere.
"Oh, yes, I am" Bonnie says as a reply.
"They can be here any mome-" Bonnie gets interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

"Yea it's them..." Bonnie takes a breath and then sighs before opening the door.
"Hey there bros" Bonnie says as he sees them.
Both of Bonnie's brothers give him a hug, which lasted for 10 seconds.

"I'm glad to see you again Bonnie!"
"Heheh... I'm glad too, Tonnie (A/N: tonnie is actually the nickname I gave to toy Bonnie)" Bonnie says smiling at his little brother.

"You've grown up, haven't you" Bonnie's oldest brother says as looks at him smiling.
"Heh, you too springy" Bonnie says as a reply.
"Hey! You've got a new friend!" Tonnie says running into Freddy.

"Err, yea" Bonnie says.
"Wait! Is he the one you.... always talk about?" Tonnie asks Bonnir and Freddy starts to get confused.
"What do you mean?" Freddy asks and Bonnie starts to panic.

"Stop talking Tonnie!!" Said the bunny whose was blushing a little.
"Oh it's just that Bonnie always texts about you, he always says how nice you are, and also how... beautiful? Yeah, Bonnie said that too!" Bonnie blushes way more than before when Tonnie said that.

"TONNIE!!!!" said the embarrassed bunny.
"What? Wasn't I suppose to tell him how you think about him?" Tonnie asks and Freddy starts to blush as well.
"Wh-what else does he text about..?" Freddy asks rubbing his arm in a curious tone.

"Oh oh! He wonders if you're gay!" Tonnie exclaims.
"TONNIIIIEEE!!!!!" Bonnie yells as he covers his eyes with his ears in embarrassment.
Springy couldn't help but laughing.

"Oh, ok then... and yes, I am gay" Freddy says with no shame and everyone kept in silence.
Bonnie uncovers one of his ears and looks at Freddy, whose was looking away.

"A-anyways, nice to meet both of you" Freddy says in an embarrassing tone.
"Same, Freddy!" Tonnie says.
Foxy and Chica just headed out of the storage with the pizzas.

"H-hey! They're back" Bonnie says with the intention to talk about something else.
"You two hungry?" Freddy asks the two bunnies.
They both nod and they go to the kitchen with Foxy and Chica.

Time skip for 5AM

Springy and Tonnie are getting ready to go home.
"It was a pleasure to meet you two!" Chica says in a happy tone.
"Same!" Tonnie says.
Springy goes towards Bonnie, whose was waiting in the entrance.

"Hey bro, sorry if Tonnie ruined your chances with Freddy" springy said.
"It's ok... and anyways, tonnie helped me to find out Freddy's sexuality" Bonnie says trying to see the positive side.

"Heheh, see you another day, bunny Bro" springy says and rubs the top of Bonnie's head.
Bonnie smiles at his oldest brother.
"See ya" Bonnie replies.
"You ready Tonnie?" Springy asks yelling from the other side of the pizzeria.

"Yup! Bye guys!" Foxy, Freddy and chica say bye and Tonnie runs towards springy.
"Let's go, and hey Bonnie, good luck with Freddy" spring winks at him.
Bonnie smiles blushing.
"Thanks bro" he replies and the two bunnies head back to their home.

Freddy walked towards Bonnie.
"It wasn't that bad" Bonnie says smiling.
"Yeah, it wasn't" Freddy replies.
"Look... can we pretend that that thing my brother said never happened..?" Bonnie asks with a little blush crossings his face.

"Sorry but I can't..." Freddy says.
"I understand..." Bonnie says sadly.
"I can't cause it's impossible to ignore a cute bunny loving me~" Freddy says with a warm smile as he pulls Bonnie's bow tie.

Bonnie starts to get confused but then realizes what's going on.
"Heh..." a smile starts to appear on Bonnie's face.
Bonnie grabs Freddy's bow tie as well and they both kiss each other.

The end