Chapter Eight

So I totally forgot about Christmas break until I woke up yesterday and realized woah I don't have school...oh yeah! I'm on break! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ So yeah that's that and here's a chapter for you.

***********

We had finally made it back to the house, it had taken longer than expected because just as we started walking down the street it started raining, and then that turned into pouring rain, so that was fantastic.

I ran up to James' room and sighed in relief because this was the warmest room in the house, I decided to change quickly into dry clothes because I knew the boys would be up here soon, and sure enough the second I pulled on my dry shirt all the boys came racing in here, which made me chuckle because Lars almost tripped over Cliff while trying to get closer to the actual heat vent in here.

"So Nicole, we almost have all the songs ready for our first album" James looked at me nervously, as if I wouldn't like the idea

"That's great! Right?" I exclaimed and the boys chuckled and nodded, "What's the album name though?" I asked them, Cliff smiled and spoke "Kill 'Em All" He was still smiling which caused us all to smile with him. Cliff was just like that y'know? If he smiled it didn't matter the mood you were in, you smiled too.

"I like it" I said with a cheeky grin, we talked a little bit more about the band and album ideas, James said they were working on the last song, which was called, Metal Militia, all in all I think this album will be a great turnout. I already can tell that I'm going to be a very proud girlfriend, and best friend.

"Who's hungry?" Kirk asked, and as if on cue all of our stomachs growled, Kirks included, we all burst out laughing, "Let's go out to eat" Kirk said and James grabbed my hand and led me out the door and down the stairs with the boys following, we all put on our boots and shoes at the front door, we didn't really need jackets since the rain had stopped and the sun was still kind of shining.

I opened the door and raced out, excited to get some food, I'm betting that Kirk will pick that pizza place that just opened up not too far from the record store that we all adored.

"So where are we going?" Lars asked Kirk

3...
2...
1...

"I was thinking we could go to that new pizza place?" With that I burst out laughing and so did James, his laugh was so beautiful, I couldn't get enough of it. He looked over at me smiling that famous smile of his that I adored, and gripped onto my hand tightly, almost as if he thought I would let go any second. But I wouldn't, not now, not ever.

"Called it!" I shouted and Kirk laughed and stuck his tongue out at me, I chuckled at his childish behaviour.

We eventually got to the pizza place and I ran straight towards the window booth in the back corner where the lighting was just right, James raced after me and picked me up by my hips and sat down with me on his lap, I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I'm pretty sure I loved James, but I wanted to wait a little bit longer to make sure it wasn't just infatuation fucking around with me y'know?

After waving down multiple waiters, a waitress finally showed up, she almost smirked and stared right at James, completely oblivious to my existence, of course. I rolled my eyes and rested my hands on James's arms that were still around my waist, the waitress looked at me for a split second before a disgusted look washed over her face, Cliff chuckled from beside me and I looked at him and he mouthed 'go for it' to which I smirked at, I whipped my head back around and smiled politely at her, before speaking "Hi, my boyfriend and our friends would like a large pepperoni pizza. Thanks" I said with a hint of snarky in my tone, she laughed and I felt James grip tighten around my waist as he let his head fall fully on my shoulder instead of just having it rest there.

But the bitch still didn't get the hint, so what does she do? You'll never guess, she leaned down on the table and I swear her boobs almost popped out of her uniform which was two sizes too small in my opinion, "You sure that's all you need, sugar?" The second she said sugar I leaned out of James hold, surprising us all and pounced on the girl, as I was pinning her to the floor, I smiled evilly and spoke "Listen, that blondie? Yes I know he's very pleasing to the eye but guess what? He's MY boyfriend and not YOURS" I said and she started to take a peak at Cliff, Kirk and Lars. I forcefully grabbed her chin "No. You can't have any of them, these guys? They're my family and you can fuck off and stop trying to get with them" I finished speaking and roughly pushed myself off of her and sat back in the booth and James almost immediately pulled me onto his lap, I sighed in content.

"You tell her babe" James whispered in my ear as the guys looked really proud, I smiled at them, "So are you going to get our pizza? Or..?" Kirk said which made us laugh, she nodded and scurried off, I gave the boys each a high five before remembering we didn't order drinks

"Wait guys, I forgot to ask the hoe for drinks" I said and Cliff smirked and reached into MY purse and pulled out 5 beer cans. How the?
Cliff must've sensed my confusion because he spoke quickly to me "I put them in there before you grabbed it so we wouldn't have to buy drinks, they're expensive here" he said and I made an 'ohhh' sound "That's why my bag felt heavy!" I said before we burst into a round of laughter.

Soon enough our pizza arrived and she didn't even look in our direction, good.
I quickly snatched 3 slices and plopped them on my plate and started eating the one,
"I'm so fucking glad your not like other girls" James said and the boys made a 'mmhmm' noise  "Damn right I'm not" I said with a smirk before starting on the second slice...what? I eat fast usually and I really like pizza.

James made a hmmm sound and leaned against me slightly, but not to the point of where I fell off, I liked this. This was what made me happy, being here with James and the boys, this was perfect. Life was perfect.