🔥1🔥

Ok before we start I just wanna say how much I appreciate y'all.
Some of y'all been giving positive vibes to others and I really love that and also I wanna tell y'all that I'm pretty sure Jahseh thick ass is proud of y'all.

Also the kids are pretty much older than they were in the other book.

If you don't read that^^ don't come at me saying "I'm confused, what's going on"
"Wtf is happening" cuz I will make sure and drag your dry ass.

I'm playing but fr.

Let's get to the story.

Ja'Queen
"That's it you're grounded!" My dad yelled at me.

"But dad- sh-she-" I was cut off by him saying something.

"I don't blame you, your mom thought it was a joke to spoil you" he caught me off guard.

If anything he shouldn't be talking cuz I know for sure my momma didn't spoil me.
He wasn't cooperating at all, all I did was beat up a hoe for touching my hair.

I don't like people touching my hair, especially if I don't like you. All she does is try to fight everyone when she knows she can fight.

If anything her ass can't be saying shit cuz all she does is show her boobs to all these thirsty boys at school and I'm not into that.

My dumbass gym teacher saying I shouldn't have fought her but I don't get why people say that cuz if you don't put a bitch in her place she's definitely gone try to get on your dick.

"I'm sorry" I said as my dad was about to leave my room. You don't know how hard it is having your shit taken away.

I got niggas that I need to tell stuff to.

"It's ok, where your phone at?" He said looking around the room.  I took it out my pocket and handed it to him.

"What the fuck Jaqueen you broke this one too?" He said eyeing the poor iPhone 8+ it's not that bad tho.

"I didn't" I said sternly, not wanting to make eye contact. "Just know you ain't getting a new one anytime soon." He said walking out.

Good now I'm stuck with this dumbass iPhone 5s ugh. I only have it cuz it's my back up phone.

I slumped down in my chair rolling my eyes, cuz that's what I do when I'm bored and annoyed.

I went on my phone and called Sky.

"Wassup bitch!" She yelled through the phone.
"Hi" I said sounding somewhat disappointed.

"So what's the tea, and I heard you put Danielle in a hospital bed" She said sounding all excited and shit.

"You know how I don't like people touching my hair and shit?" I said and it was quiet for awhile. "Sky?" I said waiting for her to answer.

"Sky!" I said a bit louder.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was waiting for you to continue but anyways why don't you like people touching your hair, you got lice in them or something?" She asked.

"No I just don't like it, it's like I literally just spend hours doing it and you think imma let you ruin it cuz you curious how  black hair feels like?" I said.

"And plus she can get out of here with her catch me outside how bout that headass" I said getting annoyed.

"Anyways like I was saying, she touch my hair so I bitch slapped her in the face" I said not caring.

"Ok but you know a slap don't put anyone in the hospital" she said.

"I know I wasn't done" I said.

"Ok then speak fast-Sky" she was saying before her brother cut her off.

"I will call you back" she said hanging up.
"Jaqueen" I heard my mom say my name.

"What!?" I asked annoyed.
"lil girl don't catch these hands" she said stomping up to my room.

I really can't stand this shit.

"Get ya ass downstairs and help Jahseh Jr. (JJ) with his home work" she said making me roll my eyes.

"Ma he's 10 years old I'm pretty sure his ass can handle that" I said and she shook her head.

"I don't care, go help him" she said leaving my room. This is what I have to go through in this house.

I always have to help them with homework then pick up Jada and her bratty ass brother Jayden from school. He's my brother too but he and JJ act like they my dad or something.

They always talking about if I don't break up with Cameron they will make sure he died the moment he breaks my heart.

I don't think that's being overprotective.

"Did you hear me?" JJ said looking at me.

"Hear what?" I asked confused.
"Which pencil should I use.

He said holding up a mechanical pencil and a wooden one. "The mechanical one" I said but he stopped and looked at me.

"I like this one better tho" he said.
"Then why did you ask me?" I asked him.

"I don't know it's fun annoying you, plus I don't need your help but that don't mean you can leave" he said sitting down.

"Bro are you kidding me"
I smacked my forehead repeatedly.

"Go get me juice" he said writing on his paper.
"Excuse me?" I asked him.

"You're excused" he said pointing to the kitchen.

This lil nigga think I'm his slave or something.
"I heard that" he said smiling.

"Heard what?" I said walking to get him the juice.

"You cussing" he said and I ignored him.

Few minutes later.

"Go wash the cup" he said pushing it towards me. "No thanks" I said pushing it back to him.

"Take it bro!" He yelled.

"I'm not your slave." I pushed it back to him and he picked it up. He stood up and I smile.

That's what I thought.

He walked to the kitchen and turned towards me. He threw the cup at me and that shit hit my forehead it hurt like a bitch.

Without thinking twice I ran towards him and "accidentally" pushed him on the wall. His head made a loud sound and he dropped crying.

"Sh sh im sorry" I said trying to hush him cuz if my mom or dad finds out I'm gonna be in more trouble.

"Please don't snitch I'll do anything for you" I said hoping he will agree.

"Anything?" He asked smiling a little.

"Anything" I said.