🔥8🔥

I'm currently in 9th grade access Class and it's basically a boring ass class that we have to  read but I don't wanna read cuz I already did.

August
I stared at her as she give me a nervous smile.
"Umm I heard what happened to your little girl, I'm sorry for your lost" she said in a sincere way.

"It's ok I guess it happened for a reason, I might not know that reason at the moment but I know it happened for a reason." I smile back at her. "Oh btw I tried calling you once and an old lady answered telling me to leave her grandson alone" I said trying not to laugh because the old lady believe I was his girlfriend and also said I sounded like a girl.

Shit is crazy but I realize she give me a wrong number which I'm ok with I guess. I don't see us being anything else but friends but if she doesn't want that I'm not going to force her. It's her damn choice.
"Oh I realized I give you a wrong number after I got in my car, my bad" she turned around avoiding eye contact. I noticed something even tho she was a chocolate lady I could tell she was blushing.

Damn I mean I knew I was fine but not to a point Imma have a female blushing and shit.
"I'm sorry" she said trying to cover her face.

"It's ok I mean I can't help that a young nigga is fine" I said getting closer to give her a hug.
It wasn't anything like that I'm a really friendly person and also I'm a person that prefers hugs.

"Well there really ain't nothing around here for you to do but cook and I guess clean the house" I said getting straight to the point. She nodded following me to as I give her a tour around the house.

We finally made it to my room.

"You're not allowed in my room I will clean it up myself I'm not a fan of niggas that let you clean their shit for them." I said with a genuine smile, one she returned.

"Ok that's all you can start whenever you're ready but I don't think I'm going to be needing your help that much." I said looking at her. She nodded and started walking towards the door.

"Oh and I'm sorry about last time" I said remembering the time I kissed her. Her lips felt so good against mines I didn't even want to pull away. They felt like they belonged together.

3 weeks laterz
Jaqueen

"Hello" I said trying to get rid of the sleep in my eyes. I don't know who's calling me at this time of the night. I turned my phone over to see who called and peeped the time it was 3 in the morning.
Why was this nigga calling me.

"I'm sorry I woke you up, I couldn't sleep" he said with a chuckle, I seen that he was requesting to FaceTime at this fucking time of the night.

"Nigga you woke me up just to tell me you can't sleep?" I said laughing and accepting the FaceTime call. "My bad ma I just wanted to see your face" he smile showing his grills. Damn when he get those.

"Well since I'm up what do you wanna talk about" I said getting off my bed to go check on my baby girl and maybe make something to eat since I'm already up. "Anything let's talk about you since you basically already know everything about me" he said running his hand through his hair.

He's a damn lie. I only know his momma, only because two days ago I was over there and she came over while I was cleaning his bathroom floor bent over and she caught his hoe ass staring at my shit. She assumed we was a thing and when I tried to explain she claims I was helping her son lie. Oh lawd. I talked to her for a couple of hours and I noticed her vibe was chill as hell.
I guess you can say we instantly clicked.
"Well I come from a family of-" I stopped to count on my fingers. "I have 4 siblings including the one my mom has on the way right now" I finally said. I'm pretty sure my dad convinced my mom because she said she only wanted 4 kids.