🔥7҉🔥

^^ pretend they 20 and yes their characters change.

He looked up at me and I looked down at my feet quickly.

"Yes?" He asked with an attitude.
"I'm sorry I saw you sitting here by yourself and decided to see if you was ok" I said looking at him. Damn why tf is he so fine.

"Well as you can see I'm good thanks for caring and I'm sorry for coming off rude" he said with an awkward chuckle. I looked up at him and smiled.  

"It's ok I guess I go through this everyday so I'm use to it I guess" I said shrugging. "Anyways it was nice meeting you" I said about to walk off, but he grabbed my arm.

I looked at his hand then at him, causing him to let go and apologize. "I'm sorry but I was wondering if you will like to get to know each other" he said scratching the back of his neck.

Why his ass nervous. I should be nervous tf.

"Sure um you can take my number because my phone died" I said but the devil was working cuz my phone started to ring. Shit.

"I guess it didn't die after all but you can still take my phone number" I said taking his phone from him. I put in a fake number and a random name. "Oh so you a Felicia?" He asked and I nodded. "Well my name is August and it was really nice to meet you, sorry once again about how I greeted you" he said and I just smile.

We stared at each other for a while until we started to lean in. Moment our lips touched he started to kiss me sloppily.

I totally forgotten where I was until I came to reality. I pulled away while he was trying to kiss me even more. "I'm sorry that wasn't supposed to happen, I'm actually married I will talk to you later I guess" I half lied. Shit.

What the heck just happened.
I quickly ran to my car sitting there as the image in my head replayed before coming back to reality. He was so fine. He is literally breath taking and I really don't want to deal with something like that.

3 weeks later

"Bitch!" Sky yelled into the phone. This bitch won't leave me alone. She bothers me every time like what the fuck you want. Don't her ass got a boyfriend and all that yet she acts like the lonely one when it's the other way around.

"Wasssup hoe!" I give her the same energy because I feel like I be tired of talking to her which is not true but she over do shit sometimes.

"I got tea" she said smiling hard.
"Bitch spill the tea!" I was hype for whatever she had to say.  I listened as she talked I didn't want to interrupt because I hate when people do that to me when I'm talking, but I find my self cutting people off a lot.

I then noticed this glow on good sis.
"Sky are you pregnant?" I cut her off and she gives me a look. "Don't tell me you weren't listening." She shook her head at me.

"I did but there's this glow about you you know" I said and she started to laugh.
"Well I was going to tell you but since you noticed I might as well say it now" she said with a smile.

"Ok so you just confirmed you are pregnant?" I said with my mouth slightly agape. "No not that, you know umm me and Marcus finally did it" she started blushing and smiling hard. Aww look at sis getting the good good.

"So you mean to tell me he finally convinced your ass" she nodded and started to smile even more. "Don't be shy about it sis" I said trying to light up the mood.

"Im not it's just, it felt so good" she said looking down. "What are you looking at" I heard Marcus say before the line going off.

I started to think about what she just said. What kind of man doesn't know how to clean after their self or don't know to cook. I mean not all but a few of them do.

When she mentioned he had a little girl that recently passed I started to feel bad for him and understand why he don't want to do anything for himself. I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend and I'm pretty sure she will love to help him out but she don't then sure I'm down for it.

I'm taking the offer but I'm leaving once he recovers. I got up to go make something for my baby to eat because I know once she wakes up and don't see food she going to throw a whole tantrum. She was spending the weekend with me and my mom been calling every now and then to talk to her grandchild. Kiara has a tablet that her grandpa got her birthday and was talking about getting her phone but I said hell no.

My child ain't about to turn out like me when I was little. I admit I was bad and I regret it but I didn't know any better back then.

"Hi mom" Ki said walking down the stairs rubbing her eyes. "Hi mommas baby" I said walking over to her, lifting her up and spun her around causing her to giggle.

"Stop momma I'm hungry" she said trying to get out of my grip. I was tickling her but stopped to make her a snack while she wait for me to finish cooking. I sat her at the island and give her her iPad.

I watched as she watched that damn show bubble guppies. I hated it with a passion since I turned 10. I study her face. She was a mixture of me and Cameron...but mostly had my features. She had my hair type 4c which thank God for because 4c hair is underrated and hated on for no reason.

She had Cameron caramel complexion but other than that and his smile she looked like a momma baby.

3 days later
I had dropped Kia off at my moms house and decided to go check on the house I'm supposably going to be working at for 3 months.
Whoever owns this place is rich asf.

To be honest with y'all I'm not rich but I know I'm not poor. I walked up the mini stairs and knocked on the door. After waiting a few seconds the door flew opened to a girl standing there popping her damn gum in my face.

That's a pet peeve for me but I find myself popping my shit without realizing it. "Yes can I help you" she asked rolling her eyes.

"I'm here to see Mr. August" I said with the best smile I could give her but I know it still came out mean. Shit I don't care because she came at me first. "What do you got going on with my man?" She said sizing me up.

Hold the fuck on. Bitch.

"I have an appointment with him and I will love it if you stop interviewing me like you was the damn paparazzi" I said trying not to go off.

"August Pooh one of your hoe is here to see you" she said getting out the way letting me in.
I watched as she walked upstairs flipping her dry ass hair. I chuckled and stood there waiting for this August nigga.

"Maria what are you still doing here I thought I told you I don't want to deal with your bullshit" I heard them argue. That voice sounded familiar as fuck.

I watch as she walked down the stairs looking mad. She give me a look. "Stay away from my man" she said walking out and slamming the door.

I looked up and made eye contact with August. The same nigga I give a fake number to.

Shit this is going to be the worst three months of my life.