🔥9🔥

Sky and Marcus ^

Last time I updated was 3 months ago so I'm back, I think.
Let's get this to 20 votes 🤷🏾‍♀️

Marcus
"You're so beautiful mommas" I smiled and looked down at her with heart eyes.
She was blushing and covering her face.

"Come now lets go home so I can give you this dick" I said smacking her ass. She quickly got up and started dragging me to the room. I don't blame her, I brought the freak out of her.

Jaqueen
"Did he just ask me on a date?" I asked myself as I smiled at what August just texted me. He tried it.

"I wanna go see my daddy" Kia said slurping on her vanilla milkshake we got from McDonald's. "Baby I already told you I haven't seen your dad since I was pregnant with you" I said kneeling down to her level.

"Not him mommy you know who I'm talking about" she said looking at me.
"Oh August?" I asked rolling my eyes.

This nigga trying to steal my babygirl from me.
4 weeks later
Jahseh
"This bitch literally acts like a kid bro" I ranted to Ski, he gives me a confused look. "The fuck you just say?" Heasked getting semi mad. "Nigga you hear-" he cuts me off.

"I heard you but when the fuck did you start calling females bitches, and in that case you choosing to call Queen- you know what leave" he said calmly .
"What?" I chuckle.

"Nigga I said leave before I say or do something I'm gone regret" he said standing up and walking to the door.

"Man come on now-" I was trying to say but I was cut off by him punching me dead in the mouth. "I told your ass to leave bro" he said punching me again.

I wasn't about to let him punk me out so I started swinging back at him.

When I got to my house
I burst through the door with a broken lip and a purple-ish black eye. "Daddy" I heard Jj called me but I pushed him out the way with forced. His head slammed on the door hard and before I could come to my senses Queen started to hit me.

~~~~
Here we was at the hospital with Jj in here. Jaqueen came in as soon as her momma called her. Ski was in the corner eyeing me. This nigga really fought me because I called Queen a bitch.

She is a bitch. My bitch. He has no room to be talking.

"What the fuck is wrong with you dad, you damn near pushing 40 and you still acting all childish and shit" who she think she is coming in here and cussing cuz she think she grown. "Aye watch your mouth naw" I said stopping her.

"Who this nigga is?" I asked eyeing the nigga beside her that kept eyeing her since they got in here. "Oh yea, this is August, and no we are not a thing" she said smiling and motioning towards him. He smile and extended his hand towards me.

I mugged him hard and went back to staring into space. He frowned and shook his shoulders before going back to eyeing Jaqueen every now and then.

Few days later
"Oh my god August, that feels so good!" I moaned digging my acrylics into his skin.  "Tell me this is mines mommas" he mumbled.

"It's yours" I moaned throwing my head back. "Shit I'm cumming" I said trying to push him away. He looks in my eyes as I came making me to come 10x harder.

I swear if she moan in my ears one more time imma start drilling her shit. He thought to himself.

"Oh God August" she screamed as he kept hitting her tender spot. She didn't know if she wanted to push him away or pull him closer. So she did both.

She let out a low moan in his ear.
Like he had said, he pinned her hands above her head and started drilling the fuck out of her. She couldn't get her words out so she did what she do best. Gasped. But August was not letting up on her.

When he said he was going to killed her shit, he meant it. "August baby!" She finally let out. "Yes baby, I'm right here" he said slowly stroking her.
"Are you ok?" He chuckled pulling out. She mumbled a "yea" before passing out.

"Mommy I'm hungry" I heard Kiara say before tapping me out of my sleep. Jaqueen quickly got up and looked down to see her whole underwear wet. She gasped and shook her head. "I can't believe I just had a wet dream" she said more to herself but Kiara heard and laugh a little.

"Momma did you pee on yourself?" She asked noticing the mess her mom had made. Jaqueen quickly shush her and told her to go wait for her while she change.

"I'm going to go take a quick shower, August is going to be here soon for you guys date" I said handing her the Mac and cheese I had made. "Ok momma" she smiled showing her dimples.

"Oh and Kia?" Jaqueen said stopping at the stairway. "Yes ma'am?" She looked up at her mom with her stuffed face while chewing. "I didn't pee on myself, I accidentally spilled water on my self when I was trying to get out of bed" she said and Kiara nodded.

"But momma I also heard you saying dada's name" she said and I smack my forehead for even bringing it up when she had forgotten about it but she literally tells August everything.

"Momma I was on the phone with him that's why I had spilled the water on myself." I said smiling. "Ok" she said dropping the topic. "Oh and don't tell August about this" I said before going upstairs.  "Ok mom!" I heard her yelled downstairs.

After my shower I put on my PINK dick me down shorts and the spaghetti strap that came with it. I didn't need to be all dressed up while I'm home. I always stay comfortable as much as possible.

As I was walking down the stairs I stop to watch them interact. "Baby girl that was good, you gone know how to spell better than yo momma" I heard him say and she chuckled.

"Umm no" I said walking down making my presence known. I noticed how he was looking at me. His eyes roamed my body as I was walking over to give him a hug. "You coming?" He asked as I pulled away.

"Oh no imma stay in and watch Netflix" I shivered a little when I thought about the things I wanted to do to this nigga that was standing before me. I didn't realize I was staring at him like I was ready to devour him.

"Well we can all stay in and watch Netflix then" he shook his shoulders. "No y'all can go have fun without me I'll be fine" I shook it off.

"Are you sure, you not gone be bored?" He asked as he followed me to the kitchen. I opened the cupboards for my popcorns I felt him getting closer as my breath got stuck in my throat. He pressed himself against me and I froze.

"Excuse me" he said grabbing a cup from on the top cabinet. I cleared my throat and got out of the way. "My bad" I mumble before putting my popcorn in the microwave.

As I turned I bumped into him again. I laughed because that's what I'm good at.

He grabbed me by my face and...

TBC