🔥10🔥

I changed Jaqueen and August character but they will still have the same name. Oop and August ain't no light skin nigga anymore sorry🤷🏾‍♀️

 Oop and August ain't no light skin nigga anymore sorry🤷🏾‍♀️

August Donny, Smith
Age: 24

Jaqueen Amani, OnfroyAge: 21

Age: 21

Jaqueen
He grabbed me by my face and smiled.
"Why you blushing?" He asked as he studied my face.

"Probably cuz yo ass so fucking fine" I said shrugging. "So you think I'm fine" he chuckled licking his lips. "Nigga I ain't speaking no Chinese I know you heard what I said" I said trying to be all bold.

"Ight bet, we gone talk about this when I get back" he said before placing a kisss on my cheek.

"Kiss already" Kiara said clapping her hands. "Aye what I done told you about saying things like that?" August said scooping her off her feet and placing kisses all over her face causing her to laugh loudly.

I watch as they disappeared out of the kitchen all I could hear was Kiara loud laughing echoing.
I took my popcorn out and went to go watch my show on Netflix.

I was on season 1 episode 8 of "ALL AMERICAN" when I heard banging on my door. I'm sure August took his key with him, and he knows better than not to be banging on my shit like that.

I got out of my couch to go see who it was since they won't let up. I opened the door seeing the face I haven't seen for nearly 5 years now. He looked so different and had so many tattoos. I wonder what he does now.

Probably a rapper like he said he was going to be when we was younger.

I close the door behind me and stepped on my stairs to see what he wanted. "May I help you Cameron?" I said putting my hand on my hips. "Wow, you look so beautiful and..." he said studying my body. For some reason I wanted to forgive him and just take him back but I can't.
Maybe forgive him but taking him back ain't gone happen.

I had to give up my dreams just to take care of the both of us responsibilities. This nigga came in me purposely and left me to take care of the child on my own, but I don't regret nothing.