🔥3🔥

I'm big mad cuz I had a A+ in math but I missed a day now it's a freaking F and that shit is disrespectful cuz I worked too hard for that A+  but anyways since I'm back here's another part for.

Coolie plays Cameron and he's 16,
imagine a 16 year old coolie yo😭🥵😍

Cameron
Jaqueen was literally bugging me to sneak to this party with her and Sky, I'm pretty sure Sky didn't want to go either.

Besides I know Jaqueen she probably made some kind of deal to make her agree.

"Please bae" she whined I hate when she does that cuz she knows I can't say no to it.

"Fine but is your dad ok with you going?" I asked cuz her dad ain't something to play with.

"Oh yeah that I will go convince him" she said and I chuckle. "Ok go do it I'll stay on the phone" I said walking to my kitchen to go talk to my mom.

"Daddy please I will do anything for you" I heard her asking her dad.

"Jaqueen if you go then who's going to babysit JJ?" He said trying to be slick.

"Dad I wouldn't be gone that long please" I put them on hold so I could talk to my mom.

"Ma can I go over to Jaqueen house?" I lied I didn't want her to know I was going to a party.

"Did you clean your room?" She asked and I nodded.

"Ok then you can go" she said giving in.

Yes. That wasn't so hard usually my mom will say no.

I ran to my room.

"Bae my mom said yes so how did it go with you and your dad?" I asked.

"He said I couldn't go, but it's ok I will sneak out" she said  with a chuckle.

"Ok be careful, when is it anyways?" I wanted to know so I could start getting ready.

"It's in an hour so imma go get read" she informed me.

"Ok bye I love you" I said.

"Love you too Cam" she sigh before hanging up.
She's always having an attitude when it's time to get off the phone with her.

I headed to the bathroom to get ready.

*30 minutes later*

I ran to the living room to where my mom was watching CNN. She's always watching that.

"Mom I'm about to leave can I take your car please?" I asked hoping she says yes.

"Actually baby I'm sorry you can't, I was watching the news few minutes ago and it said a boy your age got kidnap when he was walking down the street" she said and I nodded.

"I will just call an Uber" I said pulling out my phone.

"No Cam you can't go cuz I'm afraid of losing you" she said not taking her eyes off the tv.