🔥4🔥

Jaqueen
I quickly jumped outta bed to go throw up my guts in the toilet.
It be like that when you hung over and all that.

After a good ass shower and everything I went downstairs to be greeted by my family.

My momma gives me a look that had me questioning myself, do I really look that bad.

"Good morning mom, good morning dad" I said pulling a chair next to Heaven, I didn't know he came over.

"Morning" they said in unison before they started to eat. I was so hungry bro. I was eating a lot I don't know what the certain urge of hunger came from.

Maybe it's from the hungover.

"We need to talk" my dad said while looking at my mom. She flashed a faint smile my way and continued eating.

I looked across the table at the variety of food, since they were all eating slowly I started to pick from their plate earning a "hey!" from them.

2:30 pm

"Jaqueen honey I know you are having sex, and I just wanna let you know that it's fine with me and your mom as long as you're using protection" my dad said with a serious look on his face.

It was kinda embarrassing that they know, like how.

"Okay dad" I said trying to catch an attitude with them.

"Yea ight, we finna take our leave" my momma said instantly getting up.
Followed by my dad.

"Oh and if you need to go to any party next time make sure you let us kn-" I cut my mom off by running to the bathroom to throw up some more.

"Umm-" my mom said with worries in her voice. I don't think it's anything serious.

"Maybe because I ate too much today ma, it's not that serious" I said smiling. My mom and dad left my room closing the door behind them.

Two weeks later

I was starting to get worried, because one I miss my period two I've been eating a lot a throwing up.

My mom must have caught on to it, and told me I can talk to her about anything.

I'm currently at the corner store buying snacks. I quickly grabbed three pregnancies test from the counter and hid them in my pocket.

I just wanted to make sure.

When I got home the whole house was quiet, which was very rare.

Wonder where they went. I couldn't call on my back up phone so I had to use the house phone instead.

"Mom where's everyone?" I asked after she answered. "Oh they went to your uncle Stoke house me and dad had an emergency at work. Is there anything you want to tell us?" She said.

"Oh no, I was just wondering can I call Sky over?" I asked playing with the hem of my shorts.

My mom sigh and then started to talk again. "I don't think so, she's grounded how bout you call your uncle to see what he says" she said and I nodded as if she can see me.

"Ok momma, bye" I said bye to her and she returned it with a 'bye I love you' I know she does.

"Hey" I heard Sky mom at the end of the line. "Hey aunty, how is you doing" I asked trying my best to be nice as possible knowing me I been getting annoyed easily every day.

"I'm good how are you doing yourself?" She asked laughing. Probably with uncle durag head.

"I'm good, can Sky come over there are stuff we need to catch up on" I asked and the line went quiet for a second before she spoke up again.

"No she can't but you can ask your annoying uncle to come get you" she said chuckling at something he said.

"Okay thanks" I said after he said he was on his way. I quickly FaceTime Cameron on my backup phone to see what was up.

We were on the phone when my uncle came in without even knocking. Yo what if I was naked.

"Let's go Giraffe looking ahh with yo long neck" He said turning around to go outside.

Don't get me wrong, but uncle stoke was hella short for his age.

I'm taller than him.

I said bye to Cameron before heading out. I didn't need my uncle all up in my shit.

When we arrived I went straight to Sky room passing by Heaven that was busy yelling at JJ over some stupid game.

I knocked on her door waiting for her to open it. "What" She said with an attitude. Umm imma need you to cut it out sis.

"Bitch you better cut that lil attitude of yours out before I give you a reason to have one" I said and she opened the door laughing.

"Oh my word, sorry I thought it was dad" she said giving me a hug. We pulled away from each other and walked in her room.

"Girl I been worried a lot lately" I said with my head down. "About what, did that Cameron nigga do something?" She asked getting defensive and ready to punch someone teeth out.

"No. No. No it's not that" I said laughing a little, I was only trying to lighten up the mood.

"What is it then?" She asked.
"Sky I don't know how to say this but I think I'm pregnant" I said in a hurry.

She looks at me. "Did you take a pregnancy test?" She asked a bit worried. "No not yet, but I picked these up at the corner store next to us."

I showed her the three sticks I stole earlier. "Ok go on in the bathroom to see" she said and I did that.

Stokeley
Jaqueen PREGNANT. Damn Jahseh what a great parenting skills he got.

I was about to tell them to come to dinner when I over heard them talking about it. She started crying and Sky was comforting her.

"Maybe you're not pregnant don't stress yourself, the test aren't always a reliable source" Sky said trying to calm her friend.

"But I got something to tell you too, did you see the picture I sent you?" Sky asked after Jaqueen cried had calm down a little.

"No my dad still have my phone" she said and i decided to knock on the door.

"What dad" Sky answered with an annoying tone. Lil girl tryna get her ass whoop. She should be worried about how- nvm.

"Can I come in?" I asked nicely.

"Yea whatever" I walked in to see Jaqueen facing the other side on the phone with someone.

If I was her I will tell him in person.
"What do you want dad" Sky said making me to turn towards her.

"It's time for dinner" I said dryly.

"I know and I'm not in the mood for none of your bulls-crap right now" she said that like she was allowed to cuss and all that.

I honestly don't know how she thinks she can disrespect me and her mother in this house. I be so damned close to whooping her and boom here comes Kylie being all defensive.

"She's just a child" a child will know how to respect their parents.

Anyways I looked over at Jaqueen that started sobbing quietly.

"He didn't pick up the phone Sky" she was talking like I wasn't in here.

"Dad you can leave now" Sky said with a stern look in her eyes.

"I'm not leaving til you tell what's wrong" I said pretending I didn't hear them from earlier.

After she told me what happened she wanted me to not tell her dad.

What kind of friend will I be if I didn't tell him, and what kind of uncle will I be to snitch on her.

Imma start the question thing.

1. What do y'all think Ski should do?

2. If you were Queen what will you do?

3. What do you think Sky sent Jaqueen on her phone.

Well keep reading to find out.