0.2

The bell rung, signaling that someone had entered the pharmacy.

"Hi!" We got greeted by the pharmacist, we simply waved back at him and continued our way down the aisle.

"How much did mom give you?" I asked beverly, she shrugged and looked at the money in her hands counting them.

"25 bucks" she said, I nodded.

"Do you know how to pick these things?" I asked her.

"No," she sighed. The bell rang again signaling someone had entered, but we didn't pay much attention.

After a couple minutes of thinking, Beverly grabbed a box and then looked at me.

"Get one." she said, I sighedband grabbed one.

"There, now let's go before I die of embarrassment" I said, she nodded as We walked around the glasses were about walk into an aisle when she swerved and headed to the next aisle, I was confused but I followed her.

In the next aisle we walked into, there was a group of boys, there heads snapped to the side to look at us.

There was a short one, holding a bunch of medical shit and a tall one, with a backpack and one that was bending down, but he quickly shot up when the short one dropped something.

As if on cue, me and Beverly both hid the boxes behind our backs.

"Y-you guys ok?" The one with a backpack asked, stuttering.

"Were fine, what's wrong with you?" Beverly asked, I looked at her confused and then back at them.

She probably knows them, I dont know. "None of your business" the curly headed one said, seconds after the short one started talking.

"This kid outside looked like someone killed him" he said quickly, I bit my lip to hold back my laughter, I think Beverly saw my smile, and she elbowed me in the rib.

"We need some s-s-supplies, but we don't have enough money." The tall one said, his stutter was truly adorable.

Beverly looked at me and I nodded knowing what she was going to do. I handed her my box of sanitary pads, and she walked over to the pharmacist.

I stayed with the group of boys, the watched in shock and I watched In amusement.

She pretended to have knocked down a bunch of boxs of ciggerets and when the pharmacist bent down to pick them up she looked back at us.

I tried ushering then out quickly but the short one bumped into a shelf of pills but it was fine because we had escaped in time.

Once we were out if the store I laughed so hard. The group of boys went into an alley while I waited for Beverly by a store.

"H-hey, are you new a-around here?" I Heard a voice behind me say. I turn around and saw the boy with a backpack.

"Um, no actually. I moved a couple of years ago, and I'm back here." I said, smiling, he smiled back.

"o-oh, w-well I'm Bill and m-my friends are in the alley." He responded, I've said it before, I know, but his stutter is really cute.

I look to my left and see them, whoa, "Hey, I see you've met my twin." a voice behind me says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I turn around and see Beverly, I turn back around and see bill, his eyes widen in shock.

"Is it that hard to believe?" Bev asks, I look left and see them arguing about what to do, well more like hear them but you get the idea.

I think Beverly saw me staring, because she walked past me and Bill and mumbled "Ben from soc?" While walking towards them.

I looked back at Bill and he tried to hand me money but I refused.

"Beverly probably got cigarettes." I said and turned towards the alley and strolled down the alley with Bill following behind.

I hear beverly say something but I couldn't really make it out.
"Hey, are you alright?" I said, they looked at me and back at Beverly.

"Oh no, I'm good, I just fell." The injured one said smiling at Beverly, he has a thing for her I can tell.

"Yeah, right into Henry Bowers" the boy with the glasses said, "Shut it, r-richie." Bill said, I'm confused.

"Why? It's the truth." The boy, said, he looked kinda like a frog, but I can't say shit, I looked like burned bacon.

"You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" Beverly asked, I felt like an outcast.

"You know, w-w-we'll take care of him. Thanks again Beverly." Bill said, then looked to me.

"I never c-caught y-your name" Bill said,

"Kimberly, Kimberly Marsh" I said, I felt the group of boys looking at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I know" I said to them, I chuckled.

"Thanks, kimberly" he said, I smiled, "Maybe well see each other around" Beverly said.

Bill looked at Beverly, then me and then at the group that were still staring at me.

"Yeah, we were thinking about going to the q-q-quarry tomorrow, if you guys wanna come." He said,Beverly looked at me and then back at Bill.

"Good to know, thanks." She says, and walke past me. I wave at them and walked up to Beverly.

"They seem cool." I said, she smiled and nodded.

"They are." She said and looked down, the rest of the walk home we talked about random shit and how we were going to the quarry. That was a good day first day.

\~\~\<3

YAY! I wrote two chapters in one day heebehebebeebebebehehhebesnzmjxnfxmskdksldnnd! Peaceeeeeee!

2019 me: Well, this chapter was shitty. That's all I got, good bye.

Sincerely, Your weird author A.J (yes im a female)