0.6

I stood in front of my mirror as I took off my hoodie. Only to be met with a broken girl with stiches on her stomach.

I lightly graze my fingers across the wound but immediately come yo a stop as I slightly gasped at the small burning sensation.

I shuddered at the sudden contact the cold air had with my bare skin.

I grabbed jean shorts and a black tee from my closet. I quickly threw on the item's and tucked it in, as I ran out of my room.

I was met with Beverly and pancakes, I smiled gratefully at her. "I didn't know you had it in you." I said, she chuckled.

"I owe you one." she said, recalling the last time I made breakfast. I just nodded and walked to the fridge and got syrup and milk.

"What did you see?" She asked me once I was perched down at the table.

I knew exactly what she was talking about but I didn't want to say anything.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying my best to hide the fact that I knew the answer to her question.

"I know you know what I'm talking about." She said sternly, I sighed sinking into the question.

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you." I said, closing my eyes vefore letting out a deep sigh.

"I saw you, mom, and dad. Dad slit you and mom's throats and then his own, then a clown...a clown popped out of his body making it explode, and then he bit me and slashed my stomach." I said, no emotions evident in my voice.

I pour myself a glass of milk and drank it. She didn't say a word, but It was better like that...

\~\~\<3

"They said the found part of his hand all chewed up by the standpipe." Stanley said, I shuddered at the picture I imagined of the hand.

We were all in an alley, looking at the missing kids posters, "He asked to borrow a pencil once." Ben recalled, I think of the time he told me his feelings for me, I bite my lip trying to hold in a chuckle. Everyone liked me back in the day, I wonder what they would say now.

"Back in second grade he told me he had feelings for me, and me being the smartass I was, I told him I had no feelings at all." I said, staring in front of me at nothing in particular as I let out the small chuckle I was keeping in.

I saw bill look at me through the corner of my eye, with an unreadable expression.

But then focused back at the posters, he moved forward slightly and lifted the poster.

Only to be met by another one. "It's like the f-forgot about her because of Corcorans missing." Bill said, I sighed and looked back at Richie who was playing an instrument, until a guy in a uniform came and took it away.

"What the fuck dude!" Riche exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air. I chuckled the slightest, then I saw Eddie heading back towards the group with two Ice-cream cones in hand.

"What are you guys talking about?" Eddie asked, handing Richie an ice-cream cone, as richie gladly took it. "What they always talk about." Richie answered, Stanley sighed and walk forward.

"Is it ever gonna end?" He asked, letting another sigh escape from his lips.

Ben stared at the poster intently, "I think it will end... for a while atleast." He said, clearly drawing all of our attention.

"What do you mean?" I asked, stepping closer to him and Bill.

Ben looked at me, then back at the poster. By this point everybody was staring at him in so much confusion.

"Well, I was going over my Derry research, and I charted out all the big events. The ironworks explosion in 1908, The Bradley gang in 35, and the black spot in 62. Now kids being...I realised that, this stuff only happens every..." Ben started, "twenty-seven years" me, Bill, and Ben all say in sync...

\~\~\<3

Supp yallll! Its 7-19-19 I'm really fucking late but I will probably be updating in a while. Sorry. But love yallllll!-❤💛