0.7

"Okay, so let me get this straight! It comes out, from, wherever to eat kids. And then what? It just goes into hibernation?" Eddie rambled.

We were now in the middle of the 4th of july parade. Everyone was having fun, well except us...

"Maybe it's like...What do you call it? The bugs that come out once every 17 years?" Stan asked, I nodded. I may not know very much about this thing but from what I've heard, that's correct.

"My grandfather thinks this town is cursed." Mike spoke up, I looked at him, tilting my head the slightest.

"Why's that?" I asked, he looked at me.

"He says that all the bad things that  happen in this town are because of one thing. A thing that feeds off the people of derry." Mike answered, I looked down.

"But it can't be one thing. We all saw something different." Stan argued, I scoffed and shook my head.

"Maybe." Mike replied.

"Or maybe it knows what scares us most and that what we see." I continued, mike agreed.

"I saw a leaper. I-It was like a walking infection." Eddie spoke, slightly cringing.

"But you didn't, because it isn't real. None of it is." Stan once again, disagreed.

"Who are tou trying to convince? Us, or yourself?" I asked, he glared at me before continuing. As if I hadn't made that comment.

"Not Eddies leaper. Or bill seeing Georgie. Or what ever kimberly even saw. Or the woman I keep seeing."

"Is she hot?" Richie asked, I sighed sinking into the bench.

"No richie! She not hot!" Stan exclaimed, Richies smile deflated. I shot him a sympathetic smile, and he just winked.

"Her face is all messed up." He croaked, looking down.

"None of this makes sense! There all like bad dreams." He continued, I scoffed once again and raised my hand.

"Yeah, this happened in a bad dream." I sarcastically said, he sighed shaking his head.

"Yeah, plus I'm pretty sure I know the difference between a dream and reality." Mike explained. Eddie perked up.

"Wait, you saw something too?" He asked, Mike nodded.

"Do you guys know, that burnt down house on Paris avenue?" He asked, the losers nodded but I shook my head.

"I was inside when it burned down. "

I shot him a look and then weakly smiled.

"But before I was rescued, my mom and dad were trapped in the room next over. Pushing, and pounding on the door. Trying to get to me. But it was too hot, and the fireman finally got to them. The skin on there hands were melted to the bone."

His last words broke me.

"We're all afraid of something." He said.

Suddenly, a loud firecracker went off, making all of us jump and look in the direction of where it came from.

"Alright rich, what are you afriad of?" Eddie asked. We all turned towards him.

"Clowns."

                            °○•○○•○°

Hey weirdos! Im back. And better than ever! Jk I fuckin suck. But i brought this chapter to you because im making a sequel. For the second movie. So im posting all this week new chapter🖒 okay biii.

Sincerely, your weird author A.J  (yes im a female)