0.4

We biked to Ben's house, but out of all of us he was the fastest to get there. I don't know why.

Anyways, when We got their we went into his room, their had to be at least 50 newspapers scattered on the walls, floors, and his bed and desk.

Eddie and Richie were talking about random shit, Beverly was looking around, and I just looked at the newspapers on his bed.

Bill looked at some projector slides, the rest of the losers had followed Ben to the front of the room.

"What's that?" Stanley had asked, It had caught my attention. "Oh, that? That's the charter for Derry township." He said, I stood up and walked over Stanley.

"Nerd alert!" Richie yelled, I scoffed, "No, actually it's pretty interesting. Derry started as a beaver trapping camp." Ben explained.

"still is, am I right boys?" Richie said, putting a hand up for a high five.

We all shook our heads in disapproval, he slowly put his hand down.

"91 people signed the charter that made Derry." He continued, I wrapped my arms around my torso, prepared to hear the rest.

"But later that winter, they all disappeared with out a trace." He finished, at this point I was staring at him with shock.

"The entire camp?" I ask, he nodded, "There were rumors of Indians, but no sigh of an attack." He said.

"Everybody just thought it was a plague or something, but it's like, one day everybody woke up and left. The only clue was, a bloody trail leading to the well house." He finished, I turned around and looked at Bill.

We locked eyes before I tore away, looking down at my converse, my cheeks turning a deep shade of red.

I looked at Beverly as she was shutting the door to Ben's room. Behind the door was a new kids on the block poster. I chuckled softly and looked at Ben, Beverly smiled and opened the door again.

"W-where was the well house?" Bill asked, I look at him once again.

"I don't know, somewhere in town I guess." He shrugs, Bill looks at the wall of newspapers behind me.

"why?" Ben asked, "Nothing." Bill said, almost at a whisper.

\~\~\<3

I had just gotten home from Ben's. Beverly decided to stay a while. I went into my room got a pair of underwear, a bra, a sweatshirt and a pair of leggings.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done, I changed and went to my room, as I was about to open my diary, I heard muffled footsteps assuming it was just Beverly that's had come home from Ben's.

Then I heard a muffled thud, I decided to check it out. Of course, being me, I had a bat. I grabbed that as a weapon and headed down stairs. I walked slowly down the stairs to avoid the attention if somebody broke in. When I got all the way down the stairs I looked around the living room, nothing.

I looked in the kitchen and saw... everybody, everybody. I looked from my mom to Beverly and to my 'dad'. I was confused why he was here, wait, he was in prison!

"M-mom, what's he doing here?" I says, my eyes never leaving my 'father'. My mom chuckled, "Honey it's ok, he just came to float with us. You'll float too, right?" She said, I was confused.

"Yeah Kimberly," Beverly said, "you'll float too!" My 'dad' said, he's voice over a whisper, he pulled out a knife from the drawer and yelled, "You'll float to!" And didn't hesitate to plunge it into Beverly throat.