13

The water was all the way up to my knees as we turned the corner, making the water splash everywhere.

I'm surprised Eddie even came, I thought he was supposed to be the clean one. But I guess this past month has changed us all.

We were looking for Bill but we're quickly falling behind. We couldn't even see him, but thank god Eddie saw where he would twist and turn.

That's why we let him lead the way.

We all came to an instant halt as Eddie fell into what Richie identified as greywater, telling him to get up.

I looked down at the water, realizing I was surrounded by greywater, with, what looked like old hollow porcelain dolls.

I quickly got cut out of my disgusted trance when Eddie screamed, I noticed a rotting corpse surprising him in the worst possible way.

As we tried helping Eddie up, we realized more bodies, and they were becoming more familiar to me.

As we ran through the floating bodies, I got a good look at one. It looked like my mom.

I shook my head, running with the other as the thought lingered in my mind.

What if it got mom?

As we rounded a corner, I saw my redhead... floating? Oh my god, she's floating! Wait, what?

I ran up to her, getting as close as I could, the gang staying behind me.

"B-Bev?" I asked, my voice cracking as tears blurred my vision.

"How is she floating?" Richie asked I scoffed looking back at him.

"That's your main concern?" I asked, looking up at my sister, noticing her dead-looking features.

I was about to jump when Eddie cut me off. "Guys,"

I looked behind me at the others, and theirs jaws wide open as they stared farther up above Beverly.

I started to back up, noticing more bodies floating above Beverly. The kids that are missing...

"The missing kids," I mumbled, as I watched them float in a circle around a pile of trash.

I quickly tore my eyes away from the disturbing sight above me and realized I still had to get Beverly, but then saw ben had beat me to that Idea.

"Let me just get her down!" Ben jumped up, not being even close. Richie, Eddie, Stanley and I walked forwards when Mike grabbed Ben and pushed him up so he could get a hold of Beverly.

He ended up succeeding but was struggling because of her body weight so Richie and I went to help. When she did touch the ground, Ben went forward a shook her as he repeatedly shouted her name.

"Could I t-try?" I asked Ben nodded scooting towards the others.

Remember when I said I was shorter than her? Well, that was not the case, not anymore.

"Beverly?" I asked, lifting up her limp head. When I did, I saw something in her eyes. Like a light. I was horrified but I had to try.

"Bev come on. I'm sorry, please wake up. I already lost mom and dad. Can't emotionally afford to lose you." I giggled a little, hiccuping as I pulled her in for a hug.

"Wait, let me try again," Ben said, I nodded and squeezed her in my hug and then got next to Eddie. He nudged me as he grabbed my hand, giving it a little squeeze.

As much as I loved these kids (as siblings of course) I could only wish it was bill who was holding my hand. But apparently he's nowhere to be seen.

My face scrunched up in confusion when I saw Ben press his lips to my sisters. I looked at Richie and he just shrugged.

When Ben pulled away, Beverlys face changed from dead to her beautiful normal face and she took a deep breath.

She just stared at all of us before looking at Ben. "January embers,"

"My heart burns there too."

"Jesus fuck!" Rich exclaimed, throwing himself at Ben and Bev. They all formed a group hug but  Eddie and I stayed hand in hand.

Suddenly, Eddies hand left mine. I furrowed my brows looking over to see what he was doing.

He was pointing at something with his flashlight. "Bill." He whispered I jogged up to his side.

"Where's bill?" Beverly and I asked. Eddie started walking forward, his flashlight illuminating the path for us to follow.

As we rounded the corner, we saw bill.

His back was to us as he was talking. I'm pretty sure he was mumbling, but down hear it sounded like shouting.

I walked forward, only to get pulled back by Eddie. I looked at him with a confused and angry expression.

"Look..." he nudged my shoulder as he poked his head to the left of bill. I stretched my neck out to the right and saw a flash of bright yellow before being pulled back by mike. What the hell is it with these people pulling people back today?

"I wanna go home billy." A soft voice spoke, cracking and whimpers could be heard.

Half coming from bill and the others coming from the little kid in yellow.

"I miss you and I wanna be with mom a dad." The soft voice spoke again. It was enough to make me crumble.

"I want more than anything for you to be home." Wait, home? Were they related in some way?

The way bill said that made me want to curl up into a little ball and cry.

"Mom, and dad, they miss you so much." He continued, getting closer. That's when I could see the whole figure.

It was a little boy, wearing a yellow poncho and green Goloshers. It finally hit me like a brick.

He's Georgie. Billy's brother that went missing a year ago. The one who I knew was alive. He was just lost. But something in his teary brown eyes made me think otherwise. The same flash of white.

"I love you, billy," Georgie stated, whimpering.

"I love you too," Bill said quickly, he started breathing heavily but I just looked between him and Georgie.

"But your not Georgie." He said, pulling out mike's previous weapon and holding it up to his head.

A series of whimpers left Georgie's mouth, as they were silenced by the silent gun.

A loud thud echoed through the sew- well at this point I don't even know where we were, all I knew was It smelt bad and it was dark.

I just stood there, processing what had just happened before running up to bill and throwing my self on him.

"I thought you were done for," I whispered, he whimpered, hugging me back.

"Yeah, well obviously it's gonna take more than that." He said, pulling apart and looking into my eyes.

Our 'moment' was ruined when the fake Georgie's body started shaking as if it was having a seizure.

I immediately backed away, trying to take bill with me but someone pulled me back.

"Beverly?"

•••

I felt like I could have ended this chapter way better but it's been a while so I want to give y'all what y'all want. I'm out. Byeeeee!

Sincerely, your weird author A.J (yes I'm a female)