0.5

Me and Beverly managed to find all of our moms cleaning supplies. We found gloves, a mop, sponges, and some brushes.

We had finally finished, Beverly was giving the boys a tour because they asked for one, but Bill stayed to help me dump out the bloody water. When we were done, Bill brought up the fair

"I've actually never gone before, Beverly has though, alot of times, she even left me once, the one time I wanted to go." I said, Bill and I chuckled.

"I go every y-year. I've seen Beverly a couple of times. " He said, I thought I heard foot steps, but I brushed it off thinking it was just Beverly or one of the losers.

"You know, it's not true." I said, looking at him. He looked at me confusion crossing his cute features.

"What they say about your brother, he's not dead, hes just missing." I said, looking down into the bath tub.

He looked at me with wide eyes, "H-how do you k-know about him?" He asks, still shocked.

"During a phone call me and Beverly had, she brought him up, saying he went missing." I said, the next thing he did was unexpected.

He lounged forward and wrapped his arms around me. I hesitantly wrap my arms around his torso, I softly groan in pain because my wound hit his stomach, but it was muffled by his shirt. We stay like that for what felt like hours, but in reality, was only a couple of seconds.

He finally pulled away and looked at the floor, I also looked down like if the floor was the most interesting thing ever.

I feel my cheeks heating up just by that friendly gesture.

"I-I'm sor-" he started, only to be cut off by me, "No, no, it's fine." I said, looking up. I flashed his a smile and he smiled back.

"We like hanging with you and Beverly." He started, I chuckled and smiled wider than before.

"Thanks, we like hanging out with you guys too." I said, "You shouldn't thank us to much, hanging out with us makes you a loser too." He said, I chuckled and looked at him.

"I'm fine with that, it not like I wasn't one before." I say, chuckling lightly, "Ok, sorry for interrupting all this 'lovey dovey' shit, but Kimberly Beverly is asking for you." Richie said, coming into the bathroom, I nod and head out I hear them start arguing but I didn't know why...

BILL'S P.O.V

"You had to come ruin our moment didn't y-you?" I ask, Richie smirks, "what do you mean, 'ruin our moment'?" He asked, making quotation marks with his fingers. I blush and look down, "N-never mind." I says and head out the bath room.

\~\~\<3 Kimberlys P.O.V

By the time I was downstairs bill and Richie had gone down too. Every one was sitting on the couch, "Ok, we have t-too go." Bill said, I frowned and looked at him, "I'm going" I say, Bill looks at me "whoa, whoa, whoa, Bill your actually considering this?" Richie asks from behind me, I turn around, "he might not be, but I am, you can't change that." I say, I look at Beverly, "Are you coming?" I ask, she shakes her head yes, "of course." She says, I nod and look back at Bill, "Ready?" I ask, he smiles and we leave.

"I still can't believe you let her come." I heard Richie whisper to bill, he's a pretty bad whisperer.

"just let her be. Plus, I like being around her." I heard bill whisper back. I smiled to myself, but that smile quickly faded when the thought of that clown thing popped in.

"Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween." Richie said, I'm pretty sure he said something else but my thoughts on that thing... were blocking it out.