four- dress rehersal and babysitting

// s k y l a r \\

My eyes fluttered open and I squinted, letting the adjust to the sun light outing through the from of the bus. Loud snoring came from behind me, and I turned slowly, looking at Niall. His mouth was hanging open, his hair that was a little to long hanging in front of his eyes. He snorted before pulling me into him more, snuggling into the crook of my neck.

"Nialllll," I giggled, rubbing his back. "You have to get up."

He grunted and shook his head no, tangling our legs together. I rolled my eyes and played with his hair, resting my chin on his head. His hot breath was flowing against my collar bone as he drew circles on my lower back with his fingers. "Nialler, c'mon. You have dress rehearsal and a show today."

"But I don't wanna get up. Yer warm," He said, his raspy morning voice making my heart flutter.

"Niall James Horan. Please get up. For me?" I begged. He looked up at me with one eye. I stuck out my pouty lip and he laughed, sitting up. "Fine. Only because I love yeh."

"Good because I love you too." I said and he jumped down from the too bunk. I slung my feet over the edge and he kissed me, running his hands up and down my thighs. "Are yeh feelin' any better?"

"A little." I shrugged. He frowned and I jumped down, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I want yeh to go see a doctor," He said, furring his eyebrows together. I chewed on my bottom lip.

Well I kinda already did Nialler. And guess what babe! I'm probably pregnant!

"It's just a stomach bug Niall. I promise." I lied, licking my lips.

"For two months?" He said, his voice getting higher out of frustration.

"Yes?" I said, faking a smile and squinting. He chuckled and looked down, staring at me through his messy blonde hair.

"Baby, I hate seein' ya get sick like t'is," he said, shaking his head. He pulled me into a hug, wrapping his muscular arms around my shoulders. "Promise of this doesn't go away by the end of the week, you'll go see someone?"

I hugged him back pushing myself against his chest. "I promise."

He pulled apart and smiled wide, turning around and bending over, he stuck his arms out and wiggled his fingers. I jumped onto his back and he walked into the living room. Zayn was sitting on the couch, stuffing his face in an egg sandwich when he turned his head to us smiling. "Tim, love birds are up."

"Good. Niall and Skylar, eat something because we have to take you to wardrobe and dress rehearsal." He said, rushing us two sandwiches. I grabbed the two sandwiches from Tim and Niall set me down. I handed him his sandwich and I went to the back. I brushed my teeth and hair, pulling it into a braid. I opened my cabinet and pulled on dark blue jeans, a white v-neck long sleeve shirt and a black beanie.

I walked back into the living room and climbed the ladder to the upstairs part of the bus, where Lou, Lux, and all the security guards slept. Our bus was very...tall.

"Lou," I called, Lux running over to me, since she was short enough to stand on the upper level. "Niall's ready when you need him." I said and she flashed me a smile.

"Do ya think you and the girls could watch Lux for me today? I have to set up again and I don't wanna keep her inside." She asked.

"Of course. We love Lux." I smiled and tickled the little girls tummy, causing her to giggle.

Niall shoved the sandwich down his throat and ran into the back, grabbing a sweat shirt and our RayBans, handing my white ones to me. Once all the boys where ready, we headed out of the bus and walked through a canal of metal crates a workers in every direction.