Chapter One

•Elsa's POV•

I step out of my bedroom, my hands shaking. I hear a faint murmuring. The voice mumbling things almost sounds like... me. I shake the thought from my head and rush down the stairs. I peek down to the castle basement, where the voice is coming from. "It's the perfect plan..." The voice says. I run down the stairs and see and strangely familiar woman with short, black hair, crouching by the monstrous fire, staring at me.

"Who are you?" I ask in amazement.

She stands up and points to a strange, portal type cloud. "You... only, not you. I'm Edith."

"W-what is that cloud thing?" I question, tilting my head slightly.

"My home. Well," She smirks at me, raising an eyebrow and it gets me worried. "It'll be your home soon." She evilly chuckles and grabs me by the arm. "Try not to get killed in the Deleted Dimension, okay?" She recklessly tosses me in the portal and everything goes black.

•Anna's POV•

I still can't believe Elsa! She'll never tell me why she shut me out! You know what? I don't even care anymore! Pfft! 'Cold never bothered me anyway.' More like 'Sister never bothered me anyway!' I see Elsa come out of the castle, her hair not in it's usual side-braid. She has it down, and it doesn't look good. It's short and it's... BLACK?! "ELSA, WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?!" I shout in her embarrassed face.

"Uuuum..." Her grey- wait, GREY?! Let's just say Elsa is not herself. Her grey eyes shift around and loop back to mine. "I'm trying a new style." She confirms, nodding awkwardly.

"And your eyes?" I question. "Um, I, I-"

I cut her off completely. "I don't care! I'll talk to you later! I'm just happy you're not mad anymore!"

She silently nods and walks away, almost slipping with every step.

•Elsa's POV•

I wake in a frosty prison cell, laying on a stiff bed. My hands are in heavy, steel chains. This again. I gaze out the snow-covered window at a herd of large snowmen, beating down helpless guards. "Stop!" I yell. They can't hear me. "STOP!" I go to punch the glass, but I'm violently pulled back by the metal constraining me. I hopelessly drop to the frosty floor, tears flooding my eyes, moonlight highlighting my cheeks. "Stop..." I hear a creak and shoot around to the door.

A young man with Auburn hair looks at me, wrapping his arms around himself. "Edith," He smirks evilly. "You've only been in here for an hour." He squints, studying my platinum blonde braid. "What happened to your hair? Freeze your own heart?"

"Hans?" I glare at his smug face.

"That's new." He states. "You usually call me Admiral Westerguard."

"No I don't," I argue. "I always call y-"

"Whatever! I just came to tell you," He opens the door and steps behind it. "Anna is dead."

((Heya, Loves! I posted early! Yay!

How do you like the first chapter? Was it too short?

QOTD: What's your theory on why the chicken crossed the road?

Bye, Loves!))