Chapter Four

•Elsa's POV•

Me and my new penguin friend rush through the castle, avoiding guards at every corner. "Over here..." I mumble to Olaf, gesturing at the castle study's door. "How are we going to unlock it?" I silently question.

He quietly chuckles. "Same way I always do!" He begins violently batting the lock with his beak as I put my forehead in my palm.

"Let me." I suggest, freezing the lock.

"Wow!" Olaf gazes up at me in amazement. "You even have powers like Edith!"

"Yup." I groan, pulling the door open.

Anna stares up at me, coated in frost, hair completely white. "Edith," She crawls back a bit. "P-please don't h-h-hurt me..." She manages to beg, freezing even more.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Anna." I explain, taking her hand. "I'm going to help you."

I pull her over my shoulder, sprinting as fast as I can to the castle dining room. "So, w-what happened to your hair?" She quietly asks.

"I'll explain later." I say. We reach the dining room and I bust the door open.

Hans sits before the rulers of nearby kingdoms. "We got to say our vows before she-"

I cut Hans off. "Drowned in your lies?"

He abruptly spins around and glares at me. "Edith?"

A strange man with large, circular glasses steps up from his seat. "It's the monster!" He shouts through a thick English accent, pointing at me.

"I'm not a monster." I disagree.

"Yes, you are!" He yells, coming towards me. "You're evil!"

I shut my eyes, feeling tears flood them. "I am not evil." I whisper to myself. "I am not evil." I let Anna fall from my grip and hear her crash to the ground. "I am evil." I blast ice throughout the room without a care. "I am evil!" I shout, shooting ice all around the dining room. "I AM EVIL!" I continuously spew snow and ice from my hands everywhere, but stop when I hear a gasp. I turn around to Anna, who is frozen over almost completely.

I am evil.

I wake up in a mysterious room, not a window to be seen. I'm not even confined by chains, only a steel door with a few locks. I freeze off the locks with ease and decide to wander throughout this strange, new castle a bit. I strut through, looking into empty cell, after empty cell. I stop immediately and am almost brought to tears when I see Anna, lying frozen on the floor of her cell. I try hard to hold back my tears, but can't conceal them any longer. I drop to the ground and begin to bawl heavily, weizing for air. I hear footsteps and start to rush back into my cell, but I'm stopped by Hans. "Trying to escape, are you, cry baby?" He asks, chuckling.

"I..." I remember what I did in the dining room and all of my abilities. "I'm not trying to escape," I state. "I am escaping."

((Hi, Loves!

Ooooooh, snap! It's goin dooooown!

QOTD: Favourite tourist attraction?

I really hope this chapter wasn't too short! It's pretty dramatic, though.

Anywho, I won't have the next chapter out for a while because this was my last pre-written chapter.))