Chapter Eight

•Hans' POV (AU)•

I step off the dock, eyeing the vast kingdom before me. A flurry of snow floats about the castle, even though the Queen had just thawed the kingdom when I left the other day. A castle servant leads me to the gates, using hand motions to show me where to go.

At the arrival into the castle, a group of muscular guards surround me almost immediately. I roll my eyes in disgust at their action, it was the Queen who called me and I believe I can walk on my own. I don't say such a thing, of course. It would get me thrown in jail.

I watch as Elsa emerges from her chamber, eyeing me dangerously. She looks different; clad in grey-blue, her hair short and black. She steps down to me, motioning for the guards to step away. She takes me by my hand, clasping her cold fingers around mine.

"Come," she orders gently, batting her dark lashes. She brings me up the stairs, not at all loosening her grip on my hand. "You need to open a portal for me."

"How do you know I can do such things?" I whisper in an angry tone, confused.

"Look. You need to listen to me, okay?" I nod. "I'm from the deleted dimension. I know you can open portals because your alternate self did it for me. I went through to get away, and threw Elsa in, so I'd break no peace within the space time continuum. But I've broken Anna's heart... And I need to make things right."

"No," I state, taking my hand out of hers in protest. "Why should I help you?"

Her eyes are sullen and she approaches me slowly. She places her cold hand on my cheek and a shiver is sent down my spine. Then... our lips meet.

•Elsa's POV•

I give a sullen glare to the men in front of me, my lips a straight line. "Do you boys want to tell me where the vault is yet?"

They shiver and shake in fear. I feel empowered seeing them fear me, I feel as though I can do anything.

"No? Well, then I guess you won't mind me taking from your subjects?"

"How can you be so wicked, Queen Edith? I think I can speak for my brothers when I say the sight of you makes us sick!" The eldest declares.

"Oh really?" I raise a brow. "Then don't look!"

I send crystals of ice into his eyes, and he drops to his knees in pain.

"Never underestimate the power of snow and ice."

((Boom!

Update = FINALLY COMPLETE!

QOTD: Edith or Elsa?

Thanks for all your support guys! Sorry I've been so busy. Glad you all were so eager to get an update! :D))