Chapter Three

•Anna's POV•

I waltz joyfully into Elsa's room, where she's trying to braid her new, short hair. "Elsa?" I giggle, catching her attention. "I think your new haircut might a be little too short for that." I put my hand over my chuckling lips.

She looks at me, and to my surprise, smiles. Elsa never smiles at me! If I say anything she doesn't like, she usually blasts ice all over the place! "Heh... I noticed." She says, awkwardly smiling.

I touch her arm and gently grin. "You seem... different. It's a good different."

•Edith's POV•

I pull at my short, thick hair, attempting to create a braid. "Elsa?" I hear Anna call. "I think your new haircut might be a little too short for that." I realize she's talking to me and I spin around from my vanity.

I hold up the messy, short, jet black braid and grin awkwardly at her. "Heh..." I drop it back on to my shoulder. "I noticed."

She steps up to me and smiles kindly. "You seem... different. It's a good different. Buuuuut..." She eyes my gown, which consists of a grey and blue bodess, blue bottom and coned grey cape. "We have to do something about your new choice of wardrobe!" She smirks and laughs, letting out a small snort. "But if it makes you comfortable!" We giggle together as I swing my arm around her.

((Eeeeek! Such a short chapter!

Ummm... don't get the wrong idea... this is sisterly love!

QOTD: Do you have a sister?

You liking this book so far?))