Chapter Seven

•Edith's POV•

I blink away tears and softly tap Anna's door.

"Come... come in..." she murmurs.

I gently open the door and see Anna, just waking up and I give her a fake smile.

"Anna, there's-"

She cuts me off. "So, are we gonna go to the deleted dimension today?"

"That's the thing... the truth is-"

"I already packed, see?"

She pours out a bag onto her bed. Daggers, matches, food and more all scatter onto the floor.

"We can't go!" I shout over the scattering noise.

"Oh, well, we can go tomorrow," Anna suggests.

"No, we can't go at all. I don't know how to open the portal."

"What?" She questions, disappointment in her voice.

"Anna, I will find a way. We will get Elsa back."

"How?!"

Tears begin streaming down her cheeks, her face turning red.

"There's somebody who knows how to open it up. Just... give me two days... please."

Anna nods silently, wiping away her tears. "Two and no more. Or else..." she pauses, staring distantly at her slippered feet. "I'll give up."

•Hans' POV (AU)•

I pace back and forth in my chamber, thinking about my recently-received message from Arendelle. Queen Elsa said there was a very important matter she had to discuss with me... something about a portal. How does she know? And why does she want me to open a portal for her? This simply cannot be good at all.

((GUYS. I DID IT. I DID IT TERRIBLY BUT I DID IT.

Okaaaaay, so I haven't updated in like 48799337889000000 years and I'm SOOOO sorry but I just lost inspiration and stuff and school was EW and I had stuff to dooooo.

GUYS IM SORRY PLEEEASE FORGIVE PLEEREAAAAASSSSE!

Baaaai...))