Chapter Six

•Edith's POV•

I slowly back away from Anna as she angrily stomps towards me.

"Anna, listen..." I say, putting my hands in front of me. "I-I didn't mean to get Elsa k-killed..."

I get backed into a corner by the raging red head, and as soon as I assume I'm going to get hit, she backs away. She starts taking deep, slow breaths and unclenches her fists. A small tear rolls down her cheek, leaving a hurtful and heartfelt stain. She looks up at me and wipes away her tears.

"Just, please help me find my sister," She says, putting her hand on my shoulder. "I'll do anything."

I look sorrowfully into her eyes and nod, attempting to reassure her. The only problem is, I have not a single idea how to open the portal and I don't know how to tell Anna.

"Thank you, Edith," Anna calmly says, taking her hand off my shoulder. "What you're doing means a lot to me... it means the whole world to me."

She smiles at me and I awkwardly grin back, trying not to reveal my horrid lies. Anna turns and walks away, her braids clopping on her back with each step. I release my breath and plop onto the vanity bench. I abruptly burst into freezing cold tears, beginning to freeze the seat. I stand up and wipe away the tears, then lie down on my bed, slowly drifting to sleep.

Silently, I stare at Elsa as her neck gets slowly sliced by a sword.

"No!" I yell. "That isn't Edith! I'm Edith! Stop! Don't kill her!"

Anna bursts into tears, falling to the ground, into a puddle of her own sister's blood.

"How could you, Edith?!" She screams. "You said you would be able to open the portal in time! How could you lie to me?!"

She continues sobbing as I'm taken away to another beheading room.

"I'm sorry, Anna!" I yell down the hall. "I'm so sorry!"

I pass my Anna, seeing her lie frozen on the floor.

"No! No! STOP, PLEASE!"

But the guards continue dragging me down the hall, refusing to let me say goodbye to my real sister.

I blast awake, filled with shock, tear stains covering my face. Thank goodness it was just a dream. I have to face the facts. I have to tell Anna the truth.

((Dun, Dun, Duuuuh!

Eeeeew! This chapter is soooo short and I haven't updated in soooo long!

QOTD: What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

I love you all, Loves!))