The end of Mist

It was the last day of middle school I had had enough with my dad it was time to go.

I packed my bag and left knowing I was not coming home. When I got to school I was greeted by izuku who was really excited for high school he hopes that he gets into UA. I don't think he will but what the heck. The end of school wasn't fun I stayed behind because izuku wanted to show me something.

We got ready to leave when bakugo walked in. He made so much noise that I just got up and left say goodbye silently on my way out.

(Everyone thinks that I'm quirkless but I can't tell anyone my quirk because it's powerful to say the lest. I can't say it because it activates it. My quirk is called demons but I call her Quinn every time I say her name she takes over my body to heal or kill me or anything in her path. My dad alway hated my quirk because it was too much like my mums but I like it because it's a part of me and it pisses him off.)

I walk out of the school down the street and past my old house "it will be better for the both of us this way," I said while walking past it. As I made my way into the city I stopped by a park that i have gone to since I was little it was the park where bakugo and izuku had their big fight. I sit down for bit falling to sleep in the meantime.

When I wake up I go to the outside of the city and find the place I was looking for. Its a bit run down but I guess it will do. I walk up the stairs trying to make as little noise as possible. I make it to the old wood door and wait and I wait and I wait. I hear the door slowly open " it's about time thorn," the voice says.