First day

Today, today is my first day at UA yes, yes I know but I haven't been seen in months so I had to change my look a bit. I put in bright blue contacts and put in a black wig. My dad would even notice there was a new kid with his history. I walked there my mission is to get in and make them trust me. When I get there I find my way to the principals office with the help of this floaty cick she seemed nice. I'm in class 1a. I make my way to the classroom and I open the door to se my dad bakugo, izku and my dad in his hero form. Well this is weird and they don't even know why. I take a set in the corner and put my feet up on the desk I instantly get talked to, I guess I forgot how to do all that normal stuff. After class it was lunch I see izku and bakugo sitting on different sides of the room but I went to sit with bakugo anyway. He didn't notice me at first but the boy with the red hair said hi. He just nodded. I was asked stuff like where I was from and what I'm doing here this late in the year good thing I had answers for that stuff. After lunch I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see bakugo 'you think I don't you who you really are,'

'Mist, why are you here after all this time' he said. I broke down crying into his arms telling him everything he hug me even though he was hesitant. I knew he still cared. Izku wouldn't though. He said it would be ok as long as I stayed at his house tonight I didn't want to but I did anyway.