Good night

"Well I'm sorry I can't go back" I said kind of yelling and storming out of the room. I slam the door and lie on my bed tried af.
••••time skip••••
Once I know everyone is asleep I crawl out my window trying not to cut myself on the broken glass(she isn't very good at taking care of things) and I walk to izku's house. When I got there it was quite late so I was quiet as I knocked on his window I saw him move around in his bed. I knock again and again until he gets up and unlocks the window. "Thank you it took you long enough," I said happily inviting myself inside.
"What the yell mist!" He yelled looking at his clock "it's two in the morning!" He yelled again.
"Shhhhhhh no one can know I'm here" I said in a quiet voice.
"Why not?"
"I'm running from the police at the moment so you can't let them know I'm here, ok?"
"Ok," he said dissatisfied.
••••time skip••••
"I have to go the sun is coming up," she said sleepy.
Izku looks out the window to she the sun just peeping over a hill. " ok it's good to know that your alive," he said when he hugged me. I hugged back saying "take those things down," I say pointing to the all night stuff he laughs at that moment I was gone.
•••izku POV•••
It was so nice to see her again I think lying back down on my bed it had been so long and she looks prettier than ever. I've always liked mist and after seeing her again I felt that way again. I think I love her.
•••mist's POV•••
When I got back I fell down on my bed thinking about my old friends. I don't know who I still like bakugo or izku I used to like both of them but in the end I took bakugo's side and I don't know who to feel about both of them to this day.