Oops

I walk inside to see one other person awaiting my arrival. 'What do you want' the weird purple guy says.
'Just a beer will do' I replay.
'So why are you here' he says.
'I want revenge on all might,' I say
'Same,'said the guy with hands all over his body.
Then they show me to my room and I unpack my things including a photo if bakgo, deku and me.
*Time skip*
A few weeks later, I get up around 12 in the afternoon and I look at the photo on my table next to my bed and reminded myself that today was the day I see them again.
* time skip *
We got to the school and we took a heap of photos and we where yelling at them then I saw bakgo and I think he might of saw me but I look different so he probably didn't recognise me.
When we get back I have a beer and I pass out on the couch. Later I wake up to see all for one on the tv. I jumped up to apologise for falling to sleep but in was 6 in the morning and he had just hung up.
'What the f*ck,' I say to myself while going back to bed.
*Time skip, sorry not sorry*
I woke up early ready for the battle against all might. I get dressed into a black leather jumpsuit and put on my mask. Then I leave my room with my gun in my pocket yes yes I know I have a quirk but it is too over powered for this. When we get there we see a group of kids and I see deku and bakgo and I Instantly feel bad I but don't have time too. I pull out my gun and ask for all might but I don't see him. Then we all spread out and bakugo attacks me and he pulls off my mask and he knows who I am before he could say my name I cover him mouth and put back on my mask and go back to the main area. Then I see him my dad all might. He has to come though the door like a mad man doesn't he when he was fighting I come up to him took of my mask and he was frozen he didn't know what to say all he could say was 'mist'.