Kill mist

When I got back to the hangout I got a drink and sat on the couch. I got asked a whole heap of questions about school and where I went after but I said nothing.

••••time skip••••
The next day I heard a knock on my door so I got up to get it next thing I know I have a cloth around my mouth and my eyes got heavy. I woke back up to the sound of people talking and I knew one of the voices it was my dad "oh dear god kill me" I said out loud making everyone look at me I just kind of did an awkward head nod. " ahh mist welcome back" my dad said.
"Oh fuck you its Thorne now" I replied then I saw deku he looked like he didn't know what to think like he thought I was dead or something. "Hey deku what you been up to?" I asked and my dad slammed down his hands on the table I was sitting at I just looked him in the eyes and said "shut up quirkless bitch" deku looked it me in shock yes yes he does have a quirk but he didn't alway have it he was quirkless when he was younger " erase his memories right now you don't lady!" All might said. " oh look he's still using my quirk, it's not yours you bastard so leave me alone"
"At least I use my quirk for good not for what your doing," he said
" oh we are going there are we, you told me I would do this just trying to impress you for once and if mum was here she would be proud!" I say starting to cut the ropes with my silver ring that has a blade in it. "Do not talk about that bitch" he hits me and I fall to the floor with a cold hit. I being his kid and all got back up and hit him in the stomach then in the head. "Deku please don't tell anyone I was here I beg you"
"We miss you mist what have you become,"
" the real me I'm so sorry I'll try and stop by soon" when she finished talk she stepped into a purple portal and disappeared. "Good one you nearly blew our cover"