Chapter XIII: The Kidnap II

A/N

Sorry for not posting another chapter last sunday.

Chapter XIV: The Kidnap II

Angel's P.O.V

The bud of the cigar illuminated in my hand as I lit it. I was becoming more aggravated as I sat in the darkness at my desk, waiting for some shit of the sorts to happen. Those fucking pigs were taking longer than usual. I leaned back into the chair and held my gun on my lap as I took two long drags out of the cigar. The taste of strawberries traveled up my lungs as I exhaled out the smoke thinking that

This was some good shit.

I reached for the glass of Brandy sitting just at the corner of my desk and took three big gulps before I finished the rest of the drink.

The room filled with silence and I listened out into the rest of the house. Still weary of the silence, I relaxed some. Letting my mind drift to the woman up stairs that gave me a stiff without even being in her presence. Though I would never come to terms with my own emotions, there was still something that attracted me to her. I would be damned if I said it was anything like "Love" because that type of bullshit didn't exist in my being.

I am a sadistic maniac that could care less about other peoples feelings. I love to make people suffer and I am not capable of anything affectionate.

I perked at the soft sound that came from the end of my hallway. The hand that was holding the gun twitched in anticipation and I became giddy on the inside, there were plenty ways I could kill these pigs.

As I placed the glass back in the corner of the desk, I rose from the chair and walked to the door. Gently pressing my shoulder and ear to the door, I stood post and waited for another sound. If I was lucky, those pigs would ignore the girl upstairs. Save me the trouble of having to do more than I'm supposed to.

I stood in complete darkness and silence, the only visible light illuminated from the moon. My heart picked up it's sickening beat as I waited to pounce. I waited to skin those fucks alive.

My body trembled in excitement as I became shaken with impatience. What were they doing?

*Shatter*

" Bingo~" I sang as a smirk grew on my lips. My hand extended out to grab the door knob and I turned it open impatiently.

I light breeze of air blew across my face as I forcibly open. My heart became that of a steady beat and carefully took one step out of the door. I looked left and right down the dark hallway, gun down by my side as silence engulfed me.

I walked down the lone hallway holding my gun gunpoint as I eased to the end. Sorts of shuffling sounds came from the entertainment room and my first instinct was to charge in on whoever it was, but I went against it.

I hadn't noticed where my feet were taking me until I saw her standing in the hallway. She was looking down the stairs. Seeing her in my stupid fucking shirt with no pants on did something to me.

I couldn't say that I didn't want to kiss her, all the same I found myself becoming angry with her. Had she not listened to what I told her when I walked her back to her room? Was she tone deaf or something?

I specifically told her that if she were to hear a sound, any types of fucking sounds that she was not allowed to leave her fucking room. What was she retarded or some shit?

And how dare she wear her hair down, what if one of those pigs saw her. Their first initial thought would be to fuck her brains dry. Who the hell wouldn't want to fuck her?