Chapter XX: Can I Have Her?(Not Edited)

3rd POV

Angel couldn't wrap his head around the situation he was in. Exactly how did his fuck up of a cousin find her before he did?
He couldn't place his finger on it. It was royal bullshit.

Chuckling, he leaned back into his chair. Folding his hands and staring up at the ceiling.

For two fucking weeks Angel was playing tag with that fat fuck. He wasn't able to come to terms with the fact that Donnie got to her, before he did.

What the fuck type of shit was that?
Angel thought.

He thought about all he would do to Donnie if he dared to touch. Of course, that wouldn't have been much of a problem had Donnie not been Angel's cousin.

Cousin or not. Donnie would forever regret touching Dante if he dared.

Angel couldn't come to terms with the news he had just received. It was pissing him off to think about it. It was some shit someone pulled out of their ass.

Whipping out an cigar, Angel tapped the head down onto the table before popping it in his mouth. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a lighter and lit the bud.

Angel deeply inhaled the sweet smoke of the Cuban cigar, letting the aroma dance on his tongue as he pushed it out through his nose. As he was ready to take in another drag. Vito came barging into Angel's office.

In Vitos' fist was an Manila folder. Nastily, Angel eyed the folder Vito carried.

Vito tossed the folder onto Angel's desk and walked out of the room. Not a word exchanged, no eye contact shared. What the fuck? Angel thought as the cigar lazily hang from his bottom lip.

" Don't tell me he's still pissing his pants because I killed a pig?" Angel thought as he blankly stared at the Manila folder.

He acted on impulse. Who could do anything about Angel's impatience? Angel couldn't help his annoyance for the lesser beings. He did things the way he wanted things done, there was nothing else to it. So if Vito was still shitting out of his ass, then Angel would let him.

Tapping out his cigar, Angel rose from his chair and picked the Manila folder off the desk.

As he opened it he viewed the content of the folder. A conniving smirk pulling on his lips
as he stared down at Georgis' bitch.
The fucking goober.

One thing Angel was certain of was that wherever Georgi was, that was where Nicholas went. Nicholas was like a lost puppy, helplessly following the first person to ever give him a treat to eat.

" We finally hit home. " Angel chortled as he set the Manila folder onto the desk and walked to the door of his office.

Right now, everyone of Angels' men were being geared. He had already given the orders that as soon as the pigs pen was found they could butcher them to bacon. Nothing just giving those fuckers hell on earth.

All for this project, Angel recruited one-hundred and thirty men.

That was a bite in the ass to Georgi, who only trusted ninety-eight other pigs to do his work. He would not be expecting what was coming his way.