The Squad Room

Amanda's POV:

I sat at my desk with piles of paper work to do. Nick and and Fin were talking about last nights baseball game. Olivia was in her office. I decided I would finish the paper work tomorrow since it was getting late. I looked at my watch and it read 11:00 pm. I walked over to Fin and Nick.

Amanda: Hey guys. It's getting late I'll see you two tomorrow.

I yawned.

Nick: Ok Amanda. See ya later.

Fin: See ya tomorrow Rollins.

I walked out of the Squad Room and to the elevator. When I remembered I had forgotten my purse. I turned around and walked back in the Squad Room. I walked over to my desk, opened my drawer and grabbed it. I began walking out of the Squad Room when a tall, white man came pounding into the room. He knocked me over while Fin and Nick were trying to calm the guy down.

White Man: You are all dead!

Olivia came rushing out of her office.

Olivia: Who the hell is this?

White Man: I'm Seth Lolind. You put my brother in prison last week!

Olivia: He raped and murder a 13 year old girl!

Olivia was furious with the man.

Seth: Did u have evidence?

Olivia: Yes. His semen was inside of her and his fingerprints were all over the crime scene.

Seth: Oh..um..ok then.

Seth left the Squad Room. Olivia came to help me up off of the ground.

Olivia: You alright?

Me: Yeah.

I lied. I didn't want Olivia to know I hit my head when I fell. It didn't hurt that bad so I figured it wasn't serious.

Me: See ya tomorrow Liv.

Olivia: See ya Rollins.

I left the Squad Room once again and headed for the elevator. When I reached the ground floor I left the building and headed for my apartment. It was only about 6 blocks. Maybe a 20 minute walk. When I walked almost 2 blocks I felt like someone was following me so I turned around. There was no one in sight. I walked about another block and heard footsteps. I turned around and before I could pull my gun, a man pointed one at me and pulled me into an alley.

-------------

AUTHORS NOTE: I hope you guys liked part one of my story!:)