Greatful

There was a huge sigh of relief from everybody in the room. I started crying tears of joy. Oh my god I was so happy!
"Congratulations you two!" Olivia said smiling.
"Th-thanks Liv." I said still in a whirlwind of tears.
The rest of them congratulated us and left like 2 hours later.
"Nick...I'm glad I didn't die now." I said.
"Good. If you would've died I would've lost you and my baby girl." he said.
"Wait what? Girl?!?! Oh my god Nick! How do you know?!" I said excitedly.
"I have my ways." he said with his sexy smirk.
"Oh my god! This is the greatest news ever! First I find out it's yours and now I find out I'm having a girl! This is amazing!" I basically screamed.
A few days later I left the hospital. It felt good to actually feel the sun on my skin. I'm not an inside person. Today felt like a day in heaven. I'm having a girl, Nick is the father, I'm out of the god forsaken hospital, I didn't die, this is amazing. I took a deep breathe of the fresh New York City air. Well...it's not exactly fresh it smells like ass but you get my point. I must have zoned out because I heard Nick.
"Earth to Detective Rollins soon to be Mrs. Detective Amaro?" he said laughing.
"What? Oh sorry. I'm just happy to be out of that place." I said and we both laughed.
We got in the car and drove home. It felt great to be back. As soon as we got into the house I turned around and hugged Nick. He put his arms around me. I kissed him. I had to stand on my toes to kiss him because he was so tall. I love him being tall. I smiled.
"Sorry..." I said embarrassed.
"Don't be!" he said as he pulled me into another one.