Chapter 1

They were just wrapping up one of the biggest cases Olivia had dealt with. Usually they would turn the case over to higher authority but Olivia insisted they work the case. They caught a serial rapist/abductor that she had assumed they caught year's prior back when she first started at Special Victims. She was away from home way longer than she had hoped. Things at the squad though have been busier than usual. Amanda going on maternity leave real soon everyone's felt a little extra stress. The squad room was empty and Olivia had just put her coat on and shut her door walking out.
"Liv." That familiar voice she hadn't heard called her name. She looked at the door and their stood Elliot. "I must be losing my mind." What was going on, was working straight 48 hours getting to her. She kept walking to the elevator ignoring him standing there. Her mind was playing games from her until he grabbed her arm.
"Olivia can we please talk I heard you closed the case." He said getting her attention finally. She really wasn't losing her mind and he was right there in front of her.
"No you don't get to do this." Olivia said, she had so many more questions for him why did he take off almost 7 years ago.
"Liv can you let me explain please." He said calmly, he wasn't getting angry. He started growing out a little scruff and wore a sweater.
"I can't do this right now. I need to go home." Olivia said it was right before the holidays. It was cold out she had to think of what to get Noah for Christmas not this man standing in front of her and left her broken.
"Please can I just have 5 minutes." Elliot said, he never imagined seeing Olivia again. He promised himself that he would never come back not since the incident.
"I will be back here tomorrow in the morning at 9 am come meet with me then that's all I have to say. I have a son I need to go make dinner for." Olivia said and left him standing there confused as can be.
As Olivia left the squad room she didn't know what to think. What was really going on she texted Fin. "He's back"
She finally walked into the door, letting Lucy go home and there was Noah. "Mom your home!" He said getting up running into her arms. She held him a little tighter not wanting her world to change at all to what it was.
She didn't want to give Elliot the time of day they were partners, friends, and family for 12 plus years. No note, text, call not a simple explanation on why he turned her away. She wanted to hate him more than anything. She really did hate him. She didn't want to see him. She wanted to punch him in the face more than anything in the world, but she had a reputation to uphold. Why did she tell him to come back tomorrow? Maybe he won't even show he's good at that. She remembers trying to call his phone that he disconnected, then she tried Kathy but she never responded back. She understood he shot Jenna and watched her die in her arms. She didn't expect him to react any differently she was the same age as his own daughter. But did that make it right for how he treated her. Olivia always had his back no matter what and he left her out to dry. She wasn't going to let him change her world and what it was now. Her and Amanda were closer than ever. She and Fin were the old dogs of the squad room. She started making Noah food, she could tell that her son missed her and maybe he was having a change of attitude because he wasn't arguing over anything she started making. She missed not seeing him all the time but she knew that she was going to get a few days off soon to spend time with him.

Please leave me some reviews- I am going to make this multiple chapters and get back to writing more!