1. Stuck

A girl is seen at the midnight.. Looks like her car broke down.. She was continuously cursing her friend for leaving her alone to enjoy with her bf.. There wasn't any shop or house far away from that place.. She was literally scared too.. After sometime she saw a jeep coming towards her she became happy and tried to stop the jeep.. The jeep stoped infront of her.. The four boys or we can say drunk men were staring her with bad eye.

One of them came down the jeep and held her hand.. The girl jerked off his hand and said in angry tone

G- How dare you touch Nandini Murthy? Do you know who am I??

But the goons didn't pay any heed to her words and all of them tried to come close to her.. Nandini kicked one the goon.. This made other goons angry and they tried to touch her just then a car stops near them and a boy came out of the car .. He saw the goons misbehaving with the girl so he became double angry and started beating them.. One of the goon called other goons too.. And within 5 min 10 more goons approached the place.. Manik saw them and with attitude said..

B- Stop! Lemme count 1.. 2..3.....9....14 what only 14 goons to fight with Manik Malhotra? Huhh now I will show you who Manik Malhotra is..

Saying this he started to fold his sleeves and then held Nandini's hand and shouted

M- Ruunnnn!!

Both of them stared to run.. After coving a long distance they become tired .. Manik spotted a venue.. Looks like some marriage was going on there.. Manik said to Nandini to lets go there.. Goons were still following them..

Once they reaced the venue an old man approach them and asked

Man- Who are you?

Nandini said.. Uncle we are in a problem please help us

Man- Problem? What kind of problem? Look if there is something dangerous please go away.. I don't want anyone to spoil my daughters wedding

Manik was about to say some thing but was cut by Nandini whose reply shocked him to the core

N- Uncle we love each other.. Our parents didn't agreed to get us married so we ran away from our homes.. Uncle please help us

Manik was hell shocked listening to this and mumbled 'Siyappa'

Old man became ready to help them and like this they got married

To be continued...