2. Moving On...?

"Syappa" Manik Mumbled.. Nandini heard this and murmured a "Sorry" back to him. Manik, after giving angry glares to Nandini started to say..

M- Uncle, she was just jok... But was cut off by Nandini who said..

N- Uncle we really need your help.. Please help us.. God will bless your daughter if you helped two love birds.

Old man agreed to help them.. He asked them to come with him as he saw goons approaching the place..

Once they reached inside the old man and asked..

Man- Angrily... Look it is a lie or you are fooling me I will not leave you both.

Manan gulped in fear.. Manik also didn't say anything after this warning.

Old man- So you both are are love birds and wanna marry each other??

Manan- Yes uncle...

Man takes them to a room and says

Man- Okay then take these cloths and wear them.. You are getting married here only infront of me

Manan- Shocked.. Whatt!!?? Nooo!!

Man- what do you mean by no? It means you were fooling me? Do you know who I am? I am the Don! I will kill you both here only after my daughters wedding ?

Manan: Hell scared.. No no uncle we were just too exited about our wedding...

Man- Oh.. Then its fine.. (to Manik) you change here only and (to Nandini) you come with me..

Having no other option Manik and Nandini changed their dresses as bride and groom..
After getting ready both came to hall where the old man announced their wedding to which everyone applauded.

The goons also entered the hall.. Nandini saw the goons.. Before goons can see them Nandini pulled Manik's sehra down and covered her face with veil so that goons don't see them.. Manik after Nandini's sudden action looked here and there and found goons at the entrance of venue.
Having no other option both sat down on the mandap and got married. ( I don't know much about Indian wedding so not describing the rituals.. Sorry).
.
Next scene..

Manan were in a car arranged by old man to drop them at safe place.. There was silence in the car which was broken by Nandini..

N- Umm.. Manik.. I'm sorry?

M- Sorry?? SORRY???? Do you even know what happened just now?? We got MARRIED!! Oh my god! I got married and I don't even know the name of my bride!

N- ohh so that's the problem?? Its so simple! I'll solve it.. My name is Nandini Murthy ?

Manik gave angry glares to Nandini and said..

M- You are a problem! I met you just once and this much happened!!

N- How dare you call me that!! You are so rude! I said na I'm sorry? But you are just blaming me.. Why you didn't do any thing there Han?? Monster Malhotra!!

M- Don't call me that!

N- huhh
.
After some time both were a bit calm.. Driver stopped the car at a city.. Both came down..

M- I don't believe in this marriage..

Nandini thought.. How can he say that? Marriage is a pure relation.. But its not his fault.. He only came to help me.. I should not force him..

N- okay Manik.. We will forget just what happened there.. we will move on and live our life normally.. Okay? She said with a smile.. Manik agreed and both of them went on their way..
.
.
To be continued..