7. Last Chapter!

" She is right Kishori aunty.. She cannot get married because she is already married to me"

Amms was shocked and Nandini was double shocked seeing the person.
" Am i right Nandini?" the person spoke.
Amms- "Nandini? Whats all this? You got married to him? Without even informing me? How could you do this to me??"
Nandini- "maa i know i got married due to some problem but maa this aryaman is lying! He is not my husband!"
Yes the person was aryaman!
Arya- "Nandini why are you saying this? I know we had a fight this morning but that doesnt mean you will not accept me.."
N- "Maa he is lying.. Please believe me"
Arya- "I can show you the proof aunty.."
Amms- "what proof?"
Aryaman moved towards them and showed Nandinis Nupitial chain and vermillion.. Amms got shocked and slapped Nandini.. By now both Nandini and amms had tears in their eyes..
Amms- "Shame on you.. I didnt expected this from you Nandini.. Aryaman apni biwi ko leke jao yahan se.. I dont want to see her face again.."
N- "Im not his wife maa please beleive me!"
Amms- "believe? That too on you? I'll never repeat this mistake again!"
N- "Maa atleast give me a chance to tell you the truth.. Please?"
Amms(after thinking for a while)- "okay.. Only one chance.."
N- "thank you maa.." She glared at aryaman with anger.
Nandini narrated everything to amms.
N- "Maa we didnt do that delibrately.. Please believe me.."
Amms- "If you are saying the truth then i want to meet that guy!"
N- "But maa how can i make you meet him we decided..."
Amms- "i dont know anything! I just want to meet that or you can leave with aryaman.."
Arya- "amms aunty.. Iska husband main hun.. Koi aur hota to ab tak mila chuki hoti ye.."
N- "shut up aryaman! Ok maa ill take you to meet him.. Come with me.."

Outside the Malhotra mansion.. Nandini asked them to stop and said that she will call Manik out then you can talk.. But amms without paying any heed to her words went inside and saw two ladies (Neonika and bebe.. Manik's grandmother) and one man (Raj- his father) in the lounge.. By that time Nandini too went inside.. Neonika asked amms:
N-" what are you doing here?"
Amms- "just came to meet your son.. Call him.."
Neonika called Manik.. Manik came down and was shocked seeing them..
He saw Nandini crying.. He worriedly asked Nandini "What happened?" Nandini without saying anything just hugged him, Manik.. In order to console her hugged her back.. Everyone was shocked seeing them like that.. Nandini then started telling him everything..
N- "Manik.. Aryaman came to maa and told her me and him got married by our wish.. Please tell them its a lie or else maa will send me with him.. I dont want to go with him Manik I love you.. Please tell them the truth"

Manik was hell happy by her sudden confession but he was worried too for the current situation and decided to tell the truth.

Neonika- "Manik? Whats this?"

Raj- "Manik she is someone else's wife then why she is hugging you like that?"

Bebe- "do you both love each other?"

Amms- "yes Manik tell them?"

Manik didnt know from where to start.. He was about to speak when Aryaman spoke..

Aryaman- "Nandini? You are my wife not his! Leave him and come to me"

Nandini hugged Manik more tightly in fear..

Arya- "come lets go home Nandini.." Saying this aryaman forwarded his hand to grab Nandini's but before he could even touch her Manik grabbed his hand and pushed him back saying

Manik- "Dont you dare touch my wife aryaman or else I'll forget you are our friend.."

Manik decided to calm Nandini first.. Manik rubbed Nandinis back for a while.. When she was a bit calm Manik broke the hug and cupped her face and assured her that he is with her and then entwining their hands he said:

Manik- "She is my wife and not of anyone else" (he said angrily staring at aryaman who was smiling) Manik then narrated everything that happened..

Everyone:" what?"

Neonika- "no! I'll not accept her as my daughter in law!"

Raj- "She cannot come to this house!"

Bebe- "I'll never love her like i love you!"

Amms- "And i'll never accept you as my son in law!"

Nandini was at the verge of crying now but Manik held her hand tightly..

Manik- "But..."

Raj-"we haven't completed yet"

Manan bowed their heads down.

All together- "Until... You both dont get married again infront of us!"

Manan- "what? Means you are not angry at us?"

All- "No we were just pulling your legs.. "

Bebe came forward and said after twisting Maniks ear- "Khote! You didnt even tell me?Your bebe? Huhh! I'll not talk to you!"Manik- "ouch ouch sorry bebe"

Bebe smiled and hugged Manan and blessed them.

Manan were hell happy as well as confused too.. Aryaman looking at their confused faces came forward and said:

Arya- "Dont be confused yaar.. It was our plan only!"

Manan-" what?"

Arya-"Let's tell them everything now.. Ok Mukti?"

Manan: "Mukti?"

Just then Mukti entered the Malhotra mansion and then said " yes me!" While smiling.

Mukti- "I heard your conversation that day in the college and asked bhai to help me.. Making Manik jealous was a part of our plan too.. We had already told your families about you and they too agreed to help!

This was just a drama to make you both confess.. Hahaha Nandu your face got red like a tomato while crying"

N- "Muktiii! I won't let you get away with this! But does it mean you all are happy with this relation?"

All- "yes"

Manan were very happy and in exitement both hugged each other.

Everyone- "Ahem ahem"

Manan came back to their senses and looked here And there embarrassed.. Everyone laughed at them

Aryaman- "one more thing.. Mukti?"

Mukti- "yeah one minute.." She took something out of her purse and handed it to aryaman.. Aryaman gave it to Manan and said

Arya-"this is my wedding invitation.. Im getting married to Mahi Walia.. My college friend.. And all of you have to come there"

All- "sure we are happy for you aryaman"

Aryaman got married to mahi within two weeks and a month after that Manan got married again with all the rituals.. And lived happily ever after <3