5. I love you Nandini!

Next day.. Nandini was walking in the corridor when suddenly someone pulled her into an empty class, she was about to shout but the person covered her mouth to prevent her from shouting. She stopped struggling after seeing the person.. He was none other than Manik!

N- "you?? what the hell is this!??"

M- (serious tone) "i want to talk to you"

Nandini understood its a serious matter so she stood there quietly and asked him to continue..

M- "what is this?" He said moving her hair to the other side.. Nandini was shocked and asked

N- "How do you know about this??"

M-"I saw everything yesterday.. You just tell me that when we both decided to forget this marriage then why the hell are you doing this??"

N- "I know we decided to move on but Mr. Manik Malhotra but i respect marriage! I will never force this marriage on you.. I know whatever happened that night with us was wrong but that doesn't mean i'll forget my values.. "

M- "but..but.."

N- "look Manik.. Let me do whatever i want.. You can do whatever you feel like! I wont be coming in your way.."

Manik didn't know what to say to he remained quite

N- "we are getting late for the class.. Come lets go.."

Manik nodded in agreement.. When both walked out of the class they were shocked to see Mukti there..

Manan- (stamering) "y..you he..here??"

Muk- "why? Can't i be here?"

Manan- "no.. We meant that..."

Muk- "offo! I was looking for you guys every where! Its class time ! Lets go!"

Manan- (in mind) "thank god she didnt hear our conversation.. (to Mukti) yeah lets go.." And trio left for the class..

Manan and Mukti were in the canteen when Mukti got a call.. She excused herself and went to recieve the call

Muk- (on call) "what? Really? You are in amritsar?? ( after a pause) okay dude we are waiting for you! Bye ( then something strucks Mukti's mind) wait! I need your help!" She spoke something in mute then hung up the call and smirked

After 10 min.. A boy entered the canteen.. Nandinis saw him and shouted in excitement

N- "Arya?! Oh my god! You here?" And hugs him!

A- "yeah hows you baby doll?"

N- "Im good! Missed you yaar! Im seeing you after two years!"

A- "hmm i was busy yaar.. Sorry.. Btw wont you introduce me to your new friend" Pointing towards Manik who was burning in jealousy!

M- (thinking to himself) "baby doll? Huh??"

N- "oh.. Come.. He is Manik Malhotra.. And Manik.. This is Aryaman luthra.. Mukti's bro and my best friend.."

Manik- "hey.. Nice to meet you.."

A- "same here.. So friends?"

Manik- "yes why not" and faked a smile at him.

Muk- "how's you Mukti??"

M- "im good!" and hugged him. Nandu i think we should leave.. Its quite late na?

N- "okay.. Bye Manik"

M- bye and all left for their homes.

Few days passed.. Arya daily visited the college to meet the trio.. On the other hand Manik's jealousy had no boundries.. Its not that he didn't like Arya but he didn't like Arya and Nandini's frankness.. And the reason? He himself dont know! He was hell confused now a days.. Nandini also started to develop soft corner for Manik but she was herself unaware of it.

One fine day.. Manan were in a park with a very few people around.. Nandini was helping Manik in maths.. They were stealing glances of each other and sometimes eyelocks, just then Arya came there out of nowhere and greeted them.. They were surprised to see him there as none of them called Arya.. Nandini stood up from the bench and asked Arya what happened while Manik just looked on and was somewhere angry at him too for destroying their special moment.

Arya sat on his knees infront of Nandini and forwarded the bunch of roses he had and said

A- I love you Nandini!

To be continued..