Day 13: An Emotional Drunk Confession

Ship: Marichat

Word Count: 2.162

Summary:
Marinette got drunk at a Christmas party that has been kept in the same club every year on Christmas eve. Chat Noir who happen to be on patrol saw her stumbling through the streets. He decided to help her, however he never thought that helping his drunk friend could lead to overly an emotional drunk confession
-

I'm sorry in advance if there are any spelling and/or grammar mistakes in the text. I did my best to make as less mistakes as I could. Since English isn't my first language, I might have not noticed some of them.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was a cold night, the wind blew with a bit of force over the rooftops. Chat Noir was standing on a rooftop as he looked at the surroundings in the Parisian streets. He didn't celebrate Christmas anymore, so he offered Ladybug that he would go on patrol on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. At first Ladybug disagreed with it, but he convinced her that she should celebrate those days it with her friends and family.

The Night itself was pretty peaceful as laughter of friends and family, who were outside, filled the air. He had been able to move on from the sadness he felt and the jealousy toward others for being able to celebrate it with friends and family. Instead he was able to gain joy from seeing others having fun and enjoying the holidays together. It warmed his heart to see couples walk around while holding hands.

Whenever he saw those couples he would go down and hold his baton that had a mistletoe bond to it above the heads of the couple he saw. He always got the same reaction which was adorable, the couple would blush or laugh awkwardly before they would kiss under the mistletoe. After the kiss he would wish them a merry Christmas before he left again.

He would make kids their days as well, whenever he happen to see one. He would go down from the roofs towards them and talk a bit. He let them tell what they asked Santa for Christmas and what they did so far in the holidays. Afterwards he would give the kids a hug and go on a picture with them before he would leave again.

Of course he helped people at his night too, mostly drunk people though. He would help them get save home, making sure they were alright and put them into bed. He would then leave after he left a small bottle of water, some aspirins and a note in which he wished them a happy Christmas. He carried those things around all night in a bag.

It was nice to be able to do that and interact with the citizens like this. He enjoyed those kind of Christmases.

He was just about to move to another roof when he spotted a black haired girl wobbling on her legs as she walked through the street. She was obviously drunk. Chat Noir walked towards the edge of the rooftop before he extended his baton so he could go down safely. Once he had landed onto the ground he realized that he knew the drunk girl.

"Marinette?" He called out.

The girl look up surprised but her expression softened soon enough. She smiled at him dreamily as she got closer towards him.

"Kitty." she said with a slur in her voice. "Are you here to save me?"
"Save you? Is there something wrong? Is that why you're out here drunk?"

Marinette nodded, only to cause her to lose her balance and fall into Chat Noir's chest.

"I was at the Christmas party of the year... You know the one everyone talks about... I had a few drinks... and then some guy came over to me... He started talking to me... asking to go with him... I said no but he pressed on... So I left right away... I don't know where he is... but I'm glad you're here..."