Day 14: A Cold Christmas

Ship: Ladrien

Word Count: 2.267

Summary:
It had been freezing outside like crazy. Ladybug was so stupid to lock herself out of her house and couldn't get back in as unfortunately all doors and windows are lock and her parents are visiting family in China. She couldn't really go to her best friend as well since she didn't want to ruin her romantic Christmas with her boyfriend. So she end up walking through Paris on the cold December night.
-

I'm sorry in advance if there are any spelling and/or grammar mistakes in the text. I did my best to make as less mistakes as I could. Since English isn't my first language, I might have not noticed some of them.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ladybug landed on the balcony of her house, she had just finished patrol for tonight. She walked towards the trapdoor that leaded to her room, she couldn't wait to get under her blankets with a cup of tea to warm up. However when she tried to open it, panic began to surface in her mind.

"No... please don't tell me this is true..." she said to herself.

The trapdoor was locked and didn't even give a sign of movement when she tried to pull it open. She let out an annoyed groan before she went to check the windows and doors again with no success. All windows and doors were locked and of course she had to forget her key at home. She had sworn she left the trapdoor unlocked, it must have been closed with too much force causing it to lock it itself.

Ladybug sat down on the ground on her balcony. Where should she go to? She couldn't call her parents since they were in China for the holidays and wouldn't be back until a day before New Year's Eve. She also couldn't go to Alya as she was with Nino and Marinette didn't want to ruin their romantic Christmas. So basically there was no one she could go to.

Deciding it was useless to stay on her balcony she decided to take a walk through the Parisian streets. There weren't much people outside as it was already getting pretty late. She wrapped her arms around her as she shivered slightly. The suit does a good job keeping her warm, however the temperature of the cold December nights were just too cold. However, it always did a better job at keeping her warm then her pajama she was wearing before she transformed. She really regretted that she didn't put on warmer clothes before leaving. If she would transform back in this cold, she would probably freeze to death. She really hoped Tikki would be able to keep up her transformation until she found a place to stay.

Some big car drove past her right through a puddle of muddy snow that was on the road, causing it to splatter all over Ladybug. She sent the car a glare wanting to curse at the driver, but restrained from doing so. The car was already gone anyways and she didn't want someone to catch her cursing while she's supposed to be a role model for younger children. The muddy snow dripped down her body as she continued to walk through the streets, while shivering.

"I'm so going to catch a cold." She mumbled to herself.

She could barely feel her feet and hands at this point and the cold wind that had become stronger didn't help either. She spotted a bench some time later and walked over to it. She was sick of the cold and all the walking through Paris. She had no idea where she was and she longed for warm blankets and tea. She sat down on the bench, pulling her knees up to her chin and wrapping her arms around it as she shivers. It was so cold.

Some cars drove by every now and then, not even seeing her and worry if she was alright. They probably were too busy minding their own things. Who could she blame though, it was Christmas day tomorrow and everyone wanted to be home on time so they would be well rested the next day.