Day 15: Snow, Tears And Kisses

Ship: Ladynoir

Word Count: 1.791

Summary:
Ladybug and Chat Noir had gotten into a fight as Chat Noir had tried to protect Ladybug again by jumping in front of her and blocking the attack for her.
-

I'm sorry in advance if there are any spelling and/or grammar mistakes in the text. I did my best to make as less mistakes as I could. Since English isn't my first language, I might have not noticed some of them.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Why do you keep doing that?!" Ladybug exclaimed, her eyes glittered by the tears that had appeared in the corners of her eyes. They just had defeated another Akuma.

The Akuma was a strong one, one that literally played with fire. The victim apparently had gotten really upset when their gingerbread houses had burnt in the oven and for some reason it wanted to burn all the houses in Paris as revenge. In battle the Akuma had been shooting blazes at the heroes, trying to burn to ashes. Ladybug and Chat Noir were able to dodge it all quite easily until the Akuma had cornered them and shot a blaze towards ladybug. The flames reached her quickly, so if it wasn't for Chat Noir she would have been hit pretty badly. She had been pushed out of the way by Chat Noir, causing him to take the hit instead. The suit did protect him, however he had some burns over his face.

"Because I care for you!" He said as stood in front of Ladybug. He hated fighting with her.
"You could have had died!"
"But I didn't!"
"You got your face burned pretty badly!"
"It got cured in the end!"
"What if it didn't?!"
"Then I would have been glad it wasn't you who got their face burned!"

Ladybug stood quietly on the snowed flat rooftop. Tears streamed down her cheeks, she didn't like it to fight with her partner. She had told him countless times before he should stop taking hits for her. Usually he would always argue with throwing the 'You're the only one that can bring things back to normal.' argument, but today he didn't. Or at least he hadn't brought it up just yet.

"Why Chat? Why do you keep doing this?" she asked. "I told you to stop taking hits for me."
"I know... but I care a lot for you. I don't want you to get hurt..." He said as he looked into her blue bell eyes.
"I don't want you to get hurt either."

Chat Noir opened his mouth to say something but he closed it again, deciding to stay quiet instead. The vibe around them was still tense, combined with the sadness of both hearts not wanting to lose the other.

"I don't... I don't want to lose you..." Ladybug said as she began to sob. "You mean a lot to me... and I don't want my partner to be gone for good... You should just let me take a hit that was directed towards me... instead of jumping in front of me..."
"I'm sorry... I can't do that, my lady..."

Ladybug buried her face into the palms of her hands, her body trembled as her sobs became heavier. Chat Noir slowly walked towards Ladybug, his heart sunk by seeing his lady so upset. He hesitantly reached his hand out to her.

"Ladybug... I'm sorry, but I can't do nothing when you're about to get hurt." Chat Noir said as he placed his hand on top of her shoulder.
"You don't understand it, do you?" Ladybug exclaimed with a crack in her voice as she slapped Chat Noir's hand away.

She didn't want him to try and make his recklessness seems to be alright, she didn't want him to calm her down and let him get away with yet another hit he had taken for her. He had to understand that it was enough, that she couldn't take his recklessness anymore and that she couldn't lose him.

"I can't even imagine a world without you."

Chat Noir couldn't find the words to say. He had no idea that his lady felt that way.