1 - concert

Suni's POV

Every time Monsta X held a concert, there were 7 tickets available to be won to meet the boys backstage. Why 7 tickets you ask? I have no idea, but I was about to find out. Everyone who had purchased a ticket was automatically entered into a prize draw to win one of these special tickets and this time, I had won one of them.

"You're sooo lucky." my friend Umi drawled. "I can't believe you get to meet the boys in person! Get an autograph for me will you?"

She pushed their album into my hands and clasped her hands together.

"Sure, if I'm allowed." I assured her and put it into my bag. Umi and I were getting ready to go to their concert in Seoul. It was being held in the Seoul Olympic Handball Stadium.

We arrived at the stadium and waited our turn to be checked and allowed into the large hall itself. Thousands of fans stood holding onto their light sticks, clutching fan-made posters and chattering away excitedly to their friends.

"Suni! I just saw Wonho!" Umi yelled in my ear and jumped up and down pointing to my right.

I quickly turned and searched for him, others nearby turning to do the same as they'd heard Umi's exclamation.

"I don't see him." I muttered in disappointment.

"Eh you'll get to see him up close in a few hours anyway."

I nodded and then turned my head to the stage as music suddenly started playing. The lights dimmed and the audience quietened down, minus a few girls screaming for their oppas.

Monsta X bounced onto stage, full of energy to their opening song - Destroyer.

The crowd immediately began to sing along, including myself and wave the light sticks in unison.

"They're so hot!" Umi screamed.

"I know!" I screamed back and let my eyes wander between the members. I mainly focused on Minhyuk, Wonho and Kihyun - their visuals up close blew me away but I couldn't help but look at Jooheon when he rapped with so much energy.

As soon as their song finished they went to the front of the stage and bowed.

"Welcome to our world tour concert ending in Seoul!" Shownu greeted the audience and we cheered in response.

When the cheering quietened down he continued. "We really hope you enjoy the show, and congratulations to the 7 lucky girls who won tickets to see us after the show. We look forward to meeting you."

At that point I was looking at Wonho who suddenly turned to stare right into my soul. My breath caught in my throat as I stared back at him, was he really staring at me or was it someone behind me? A slight hint of a smirk took form on his face but disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

"Our next song is Beautiful, enjoy." Shownu finished and the boys took their positions.

A few hours later the concert drew to a close and I felt my heart in my throat as people exited the hall.

A pair of bodyguards approached me and informed me to follow them.

"I'll meet you outside!" Umi shouted after me.

They led me backstage and knocked on a door, it was opened to reveal Wonho wiping the sweat off his face and chest.

"Thank you." he said to the guards and they left us alone.

"H-hi." I stuttered, staring at his beautiful face.

"Hello Suni." he smirked ever so slightly.

"Where are the others?" I asked nervously and looked around.

"Oh you'll get to meet them in a bit, for now it's just you and me."

"Just you and me...?" I repeated and squealed slightly as his face was right in front of mine.

"That's right sweetie, why don't you take a seat?" he led me to a seat in front of his dressing room mirror. "I can't have you fainting on me now can I?"

I smiled nervously, not quite understanding what he meant. Sure I was nervous but I didn't think I was nervous enough to faint.

"I'm okay." I assured him quietly, not taking my eyes off his face.

"Good." he smiled, revealing his pearly white teeth. His canines seemed to enlarge slightly as he gripped my shoulders.

"Now be a good girl and relax, otherwise you won't taste so good."